Hollyoaks

OMG just caught up on Hollyoaks!! How sad was it, I know they was having an affair but I felt for Cindy not being able to say goodbye.

& WTF Sinead is pregnant? I've not seen tonights yet is this when it comes out? So she's pregnant with Jacqui's dead husbands kid & Theresa had Carmels dead husbands kid....

All I can honestly say I'm glad I'm not a McQueen wife, the odds are you will end up losing your husband he he only Hollyoaks x

Hollyoaks doesn't like dads does it, they all seem do die at the beginning of pregnancies.

This can't go like the whole bloody Calvin thing surely ??

Just caught up with hollyoaks (this house moving business really gets in the way of my soap addiction) I havnt watched tonight's E4s ep yet but this week has been brill! U know, everyone slates the oaks for not being as good as the other soaps but hollyoaks has left me more shocked than any other, there's always something unexpected!

now ive gotta wait til monday just to watch tuesdays one!! :(

Just watching this weeks- recorded it all as wanted to watch it all at once.

Good ridance to Maddie- all that she has done, and then leaves Neil? She didn't deserve that quick pain free death. The bitch :growlmad:

And poor, poor Rhys. Slimeball lately but imagine :cry:

Those of you that have watched Mondays does are die? E4s ep isn't on 4od and I just can't wait till Monday x

Defo not Hun, in loads of storylines ahead.

BB squaring up to god last night :rofl: bless him. Just want to cuddle him :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->