• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hollyoaks

Tbf Brendan is a murderer though so it not a total tragedy of he gets framed lol.

maybe, but hes brendan !! hes to mixed up to deal with jail :lol:

There is no spoilers on bb next week :(

I have grown to love Brendan, I wonder if foxy will help him, and whats going to happen in general. But Silas needs to be outed!!

I can see foxy helping tbh....I can't shake it, I think there's part of warren that actually gives a damn.

Frikken love BB. Oh I would!!! Emmett is a fav in our house on Twitter, he's mad!

It's so bloody clear BB was set up though... And I mean come on there was plenty opportunity to catch Silas in the act if they just CCTV'd the house before he got in on the act :haha:

Something I've wondered though - how does Silas have keys? And this imaginary back door he often escapes out of....

I had a dream lastnight Silas had bugged my house and was watching me :rofl::rofl: I need to stop taking Hollyoaks so seriously I think :dohh:
Was a scary dream though :lol:

Okay was I the last to know about Francis??
I've put it in a spoiler incase anyone else didn't know and doesn't want to :)

Him not actually being a priest but a conman!

Okay was I the last to know about Francis??
I've put it in a spoiler incase anyone else didn't know and doesn't want to :)

Him not actually being a priest but a conman!

I think it was discovered when he was at the airport and the departure sign said Las Vegas. I don't think anymore was said

I read it in a magazine, I didn't really watch 6:30pm episodes while oaks later was on so must of missed it!

Yeah think he is a conman

and spoilered incase no-ones been watching e4
omg lindseyyyyyy what has she done?!

I love emmett too! hes so funny on twitter, a real gem!
and OMGZZZ at first look tonight!!!!

I must of missed the father francis bit i didnt know he was a conman when did it show that.

Father Francis was a conman???!!!! I missed that too wtf???

I doubt he's in France somehow!

It's unreal the amount of nightmares I have of this guy. Seriously. I used to have nightmares about Archie from Easties too but never on this scale!!!

I hate Silas so much! Cheryl's starting to really P me off too! and don't even get me started on Lee! MUG!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->