Hollyoaks

Nothing. I think the people tha mentioned Ester must of been watching it on e4 or where Monday's episode is shown early x

Yeah I thought it was really boring.

Oops forgot about being ahead. I guess this is Mondays then
Ruby and Sinead have told Esther the crash was all her fault and she should have died.

Erm maybe I didnt watch Friday's one then??? I didnt see that :blush:

Red - F-ing hell!!! I hate those girls with a passion! Ive got a feeling Ester is going to commit suicide!

Nah, Esther will be the one they hold onto as the other teens are a bit pointless now. Sineads got the baby thing going on and they'll fast forward that so she can give birth in time for Christmas and :rofl: They're obviously just ruining Ruby's character in a Maddie style way, so she won't be around for much longer, and George And Tilly- are they even still in it? Lol.

I see it going more down the self harm route, but I doubt they will just kill her off as she's one of the best liked teens, and it would be a daft mistake to get rid of another good character.

I think iv missed some eps although i thought i had caught up. Are dougs parents back??

Just saw the BB and Justin Beiber pic... why must I google EVERYTHING?! :cry:

Yes I would like to know what you googled so I know what to avoid :lol:

"emmett scanlan justin bieber" into google images, and turn the safe filter off.

Not that you want to find it of course :haha:

https://media.rob.nu/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/unseen2.jpg

My god, I actually clicked to the website that the picture is on. There is some f****d up stuff on there, but I can't stop looking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->