Hollyoaks

It sounds like Ste and Brendan return from Dublin as a couple but then poo hits the fan when they find Brendan's dad is there.

I totally want Tony and Jacqui together again. I liked Rhys when he was a nice guy to her but they've trashed his characters memory - I think Jacqui needs a Tony in her life again

Hahahaha.

I agree with what you wrote AP.

So long as she doesnt hurt him again, but think she has grown up since

I agree too. Is there any way of watching e4 first look on catch up? We don't have record on our free view as its built into TV and I watch most things on catch up. Iv just watched today's ch4 ep but want to see tomorrows now or before 6.30 tomorrow :haha:

I don't think you can use the catch up service for the episode on E4 unfortunately - only after it's been on C4. x

I agree too. Is there any way of watching e4 first look on catch up? We don't have record on our free view as its built into TV and I watch most things on catch up. Iv just watched today's ch4 ep but want to see tomorrows now or before 6.30 tomorrow :haha:

You can use 4od but its slow o get episodes updated. It might be on e4 today early though

Thanks :) I think I'll buy a freeview box that records etc as my Xmas prezzie :haha:

I know we are on a cracking sky deal ATM, but its up in feb. hubby says we aren't paying full price so it'll be switched off and that means the sky + goes too :cry:

We used to have sky but we decided not to get it in our new house. Ido miss the sky plus features!

I know we are on a cracking sky deal ATM, but its up in feb. hubby says we aren't paying full price so it'll be switched off and that means the sky + goes too :cry:

If you ring up when it's about to expire and say you won't be renewing your contract they will usually offer you another half price deal or similar! Their way of keeping you with them. x

This refers to yesterday's e4 ep so don't read if u haven't seen it!

How AMAZING was the bit with Sinead??? IM SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO! Hahahaha I screamed at the telly :haha:

This refers to yesterday's e4 ep so don't read if u haven't seen it!

How AMAZING was the bit with Sinead??? IM SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO! Hahahaha I screamed at the telly :haha:

I did too! It was fantastic :lol:

I didn't watch it but read the spoiler anyway :lol: I'm a few days behind, will have to catch up!

Sky always offer you good deals if you threaten to cancel, that's what DH does when the contract's due to end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->