Hollyoaks

I didn't think he was until Fridays e4 ep. I was like PHWOAR!!!

He reminds me of my ex, so makes me gip :haha:

I saw a mug in the shops today, that said 'I love moustaches'. I was tempted to buy it :lol:

Buy it! :D that reminds me, I'm loving all the little moustache jokes they keep throwing in now like when ste was saying Brendan had a little moustache as a kid haha

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/soaperstar/view/289546/Hollyoaks-Evil-Seamus-will-be-dad-buried/

I love the gory stuff!

Nah, it's Christmas. Everyone knows only bad things happen in soapland at Christmas :lol:

Glad they're doing away with Seamus, he gives me the heebie jeebies :wacko:

Some reports say its Joel, others say Brendan

It's Joel according to digital spy. Reading it I'm not convinced Papa Brady will die. I mean lets face it, Joel's dad wasn't dead after being dropped from the lighthouse thing :rofl: so a baseball bat and a wee fire ain't gonna do it surely?

https://m.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s1...urder-in-dark-storyline.html#article_continue

Just watching last nights first look episode. I don't understand how Oscar may be deaf, don't they test all babies hearing before they leave the hospital when they're born?

Hollyoaks doesn't really apply normal rules with their babies. Sineads super early magical scan springs to mind haha!

And the fact she has a bump and she's what 5 weeks pregnant?!

Lol I'm placing my bets that they cram the whole nine months into three/four and she's given birth by April haha!

Just watching last nights first look episode. I don't understand how Oscar may be deaf, don't they test all babies hearing before they leave the hospital when they're born?

Yeah prems often get a lot, every few months.

Who else was loving Myra's Christmas dress?! I totally want a top of that next year :rofl:

So whats the deal with Browning then?! Is he going to pretend that Myra has an illness (possibly a illness where she could die) so she thinks she is dying? just to get Mercedes back in the family, As Myra will think she is dying and so will all her family, will he have a 'magic' cure?, as Myra doesnt have a real illness does she? or is he just trying to break Mercedes down, so that she needs him or only him?

Also so knew that the baby was JP's!

I noticed the bump thing too. She found out she was pregnant around same time as me so about ten weeks maybe more? The bump is ridiculously big :lol:

Dr browning is up to something!

Hahaha, I noticed too and even if you have a little bloat bump at this stage its usually low not under your ribs like hers seems to be.

When I was pregnant (4 months pregnant) Cat and Ronnie announced they were pregnant like 1 month gone and they had their babies full term before me full term :dohh:

Havent seen tonights episode but has it came out who the daddy is?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->