Hollyoaks

But it would be a fab story line :haha:

Anyone think Myra is going to turn out to be pregnant?

At first I did.

Hmmm, maybe that would make sense with the upcoming engagement. Seems fitting?

I swear that house is like a creche :rofl:

The engagement maybe because he thinks she is dying. But that turns out to be a pregnancy. I want Myra to be pregnant, it would be funny.

Ruby was in it yesterday. She makes me want to punch the screen. And Seamus freaks me out, especially cos how he makes BB go :( Btw girls David and Goliath sell fake moustaches :haha:

LETS DO IT!

I got Charlie Casanova DVD for xmas. i know i have it already on itunes but hey - theres extra bits on this PWOOOAAAARRRR more ES

Hahaha, you make me laugh. Totally buy the moustache for DH and tell him you're up for some role play, he gets to be BB :rofl:

Is dr browning lying to Myra about her being ill? I'm so confused. Surely she could sue him for that and he could lose his job?. Oh soap land... :haha:

He creeps me out, especially when he does that angry face and weird thing with his mouth :lol:

Haha, he is creepy. Hollyoaks are great at getting 'bad guys' arent they? Brendan brady, Seamus Brady, the doctor, Silas (he wasnt as obviously creepy but still freaked me out).

Na old Silas literally gave me nightmares lol

And that walker as well. Hes due to come back isn't he?

I think he didnt get me as bad because I watched him in faith in the future :haha:

The blonde dude who Brendan slept with. He shot riley

Aaah yeah. There isnt many good looking men in there now is there? Come to think of it, there isnt many gorgeous women either.

Btw when it was said that Holly is 15 I googled her and found her real name, googled that and omg the amount of shit aimed at her on the internet, stuff like how much of a bitch she is, how she got pregnant by her dad etc :sick:

^^^^ omg creepy. My OH said who is she supposed to be? And I said remember cindys daughter dark hair and freckles, that's the new her. He was shocked!

Im baffled as to how the Doctor still has its job. You really do hate reality don't you Hollyoaks :wacko:

Just watched charlie casanova....wow! Hope Hollywood doesn't turn our emmett into a pussy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->