Hollyoaks

It's John Paul's (or Craig's, don't know which). Him and Craig got a surrogate to have a baby together but Craig didn't want him in the end. The surrogate left the baby outside.

My recording clashed so haven't seen it tonight. Sinead has probably gone for her 20 week scan and Oscar is walking and talking :lol:

Just wondering, cos ive missed loads of it............did they ever see what was on that Neil cam? Surely it would have shown Maddie just leaving him to die?

Neil cam? Did he have a camera?

The baby is , or at Least thought to be John Paul's. (it really could be someone else though, you dunno)

I never noticed Neil had a camera either? If so it will come out but proabably not for a while. Hopefully any breakthroughs about the crash will stop ruby bullying Esther!!!

Neils footage was destroyed
'Ostracized by his friends, Dylan was given an idea of how to fix things by Phoebe. Instead of making his film about the crash, he posted a moving tribute to Maddie, Jono and Neil.

His project now over, Dylan explained that he had done the responsible thing and destroyed the Neilcam - and the secrets it held. He then closed DocYou, Esther's bullying still going unnoticed.'

Maybe Holly will become Esther friend?

Looks like bore fest reading the spoilers after new year :(

I hope holly adopts Esther and ruby gets a taste of being left out.

I can't take Holly seriously atm, she's meant to be 15 right? She looks about 21 :lol:

oh man i just read it :rofl: :dohh: do they even spend any time together? :wacko:

I had no idea she was suppose to be 15 :wacko:

Guess what two are going to get engaged soon...........

Myra & Dirk? I just read that article :haha:

Dreading seeing Will confess about the one night stand with Tex, his lies & the way he twists things really does make my skin crawl! Cringeeee.

I can't take the new Holly seriously either, she's to much of a change from the old one :wacko:

Anyone think Myra is going to turn out to be pregnant?

Nooo I hope not they have too many in there house now lol
Especially if the Savages move in

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"