Hollyoaks

its amazing how he got his job back pretty much the same day he got out of prison...........

Why on earth would he be re hired :wacko: he's a wackjob.

Are he and Mercedes making some plot that Myra is really ill?

I guess cos he was aquited they would have to let him have his job back :wacko:

Could you imagine going to the hospital and having an accused murderer treating you. I think I'd take my chances with the illness/injury :lol:

Hahaha. I dunno why Myra is trusting him either :dohh:

It really isn't making ANYTHING reliable anymore is it?

I laughed in Xmas day episode when Sinead was doing her sums about girls being pregnant- yet shes showing already and shes what, 8 weeks?

Danniella Westbrook is coming into the show, she hires Jacqui and Thersea as cleaners........ Cant find any other info about the storyline.

I laughed in Xmas day episode when Sinead was doing her sums about girls being pregnant- yet shes showing already and shes what, 8 weeks?
It's ironic huh? :haha::wave:

Ugh did anyone see Rubys snide remark to Esther 'What have you done?' after she coaxed her to go out saying Charlie would be fine.
I hate her so much and I am fuming at that weirdo Dylan destroying the neilcam and all its secrets i.e. Maddie leaving Neill.

Wish they would get of Will, he makes my skin crawl. Maybe with the new year some new fitties will come in :)

When does BB leave?

Wish they would get of Will, he makes my skin crawl. Maybe with the new year some new fitties will come in :)

When does BB leave?

Me too but he's getting storylines out of his ears -.- he's got a big one coming up & he might die.. Lets keep our fingers x'd! :haha:

I didn't know BB was leaving :cry:

Not sure if I've missed one, but didn't the doctor kill Lindsey?

Yep! He and Mercedes ended up blaming Riley

Oh right, in court?? Still doesn't make sense as Jacqui found the scarf in his office drawers in the hospital. Oh well the joys of soaps lol

Think it was the gangster that were fighting wi warren's son and Brendon that killed lyndsay

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->