Hollyoaks

I felt so sorry for Esther in last nights e4 episode, and that headteacher or whatever he is, is just rubbish!

Hollyoaks sixth former Esther Bloom is close to breaking point next week as her bullying ordeal gets even worse.

Esther (Jazmine Franks) is already far from popular after weeks of humiliation at college, and things don't get any easier for her when art teacher Jen Gilmore (Amy Downham) instructs the students to create a memorial canvass for the mini-bus crash victims.

Viewers will see Esther struggle with the task as she is confronted with her own hatred of the late Maddie Morrison, who was responsible for alienating her in the first place.

When the completed memorial is later slashed, Esther is the prime suspect and faces yet another backlash from her peers.

As well as being subjected to cruel messages online, Esther has a bottle of urine thrown at her in the corridor at college.
A tormented Esther also opens her locker to find a picture of Maddie, Jono and Neil with the words "it should have been you" written underneath.

In the end, Esther makes a drastic decision over what she needs to do about her horrendous situation - but what?

Meanwhile, Jen's project also has consequences for her ex-girlfriend Tilly Evans (Lucy Dixon) as it leads to the pair reconnecting.

As Tilly opens up to Jen about her grief after the crash, they end up sharing a passionate kiss. Their secret romance seems to be back on, but for how long?

:cry:

Amy Barnes will be returning for 2 episodes.
Amy Barnes will be back on Hollyoaks for two episodes next month, Digital Spy can confirm.

Ashley Slanina-Davies, who plays Amy, was back on set at the Channel 4 soap in December to film the brief return stint.

While it's too early for any storyline details to be confirmed, Slanina-Davies is thought to have shared scenes with Kieron Richardson (Ste Hay), Emmett Scanlan (Brendan Brady) and her on-screen children.

The episodes in question will air on Tuesday, February 12 and Wednesday, February 13 at 6.30pm on Channel 4.

Slanina-Davies bowed out as Amy last summer when the character left the village behind for a fresh start.

Am I the only one who doesnt care less about Amy unless they really sort her character out. Shes such a bore!

See - Will is a creepy drawers

Hollyoaks star James Atherton has revealed that there is a "dark" direction ahead for his character Will Savage as he frames Texas Longford for his upcoming fall from the Chez Chez stairs.

Fans already know that Will is left seriously injured shortly after confessing to his recent one-night stand with Texas later this week, but Atherton has now admitted that the scheming student sets up the dangerous incident himself.

When Texas pushes Will in an argument outside the club, he makes the rash decision to throw himself down the stairs when she turns away. Will is then rushed to hospital, while Texas is guilt-ridden as she fears she is to blame.

Atherton told Inside Soap: "Will makes some terrible decisions, but throwing himself down those steps is one of the worst."

Discussing the consequences for Will, he continued: "It's touch-and-go for a while. He's in a very severe state. When Will eventually wakes up in hospital, he allows Texas to believe that she pushed him, which is pretty dark! It allows him to manipulate her to get what he wants.

"He uses his injuries to guilt Texas into looking after him. Will's family hate her because he's allowed her to believe that she pushed him. But Will is like the gallant knight as he tells them to let her stay, and reels her in. He wants Texas to be completely subservient to him."

Atherton added that it may not be the last time that Will resorts to shocking measures to get what he wants.

He said: "Will's dark side is going to spiral completely out of control. We'll have to see how much he can get away with. He used to be such a sweet bookish character, but that weird side was always there. We might have a new Silas on our hands!"

Hollyoaks airs weeknights at 6.30pm on Channel 4, with first look screenings at 7pm on E4
https://i1.cdnds.net/13/01/300x225/soaps-hollyoaks-3519-4.jpg

I'm not a huge Will fan but he has the potential to be a proper resident creepo

Rumoured to be another ex-Eastender joining
Former EastEnders star Gillian Taylforth has revealed that she may be joining Hollyoaks.

The actress, best known for her role as Walford's Kathy Beale, has been tipped to start filming with the Channel 4 soap a few weeks after her current stint in the Celebrity Big Brother house.
https://i1.cdnds.net/13/01/300x225/reality-tv-cbb-2013-gillian-2.jpg
Taylforth told the Daily Star Sunday: "I'm nervous but I'm also really looking forward to it.

"It was a big decision as I have been away from soaps for a long time. But it's a long contract so it will be nice to settle back into something."

A Hollyoaks spokesperson told Digital Spy this morning (January 6) that the show has been in talks with Taylforth but nothing is confirmed at this stage.

No details have been disclosed over who the 57-year-old will be playing if the deal goes ahead.

As well as EastEnders, Taylforth has previously had roles in Footballers' Wives and The Bill.

The headmaster scene was extremely dumb and a bad move on HOs part. Of course it's never easy to confide in someone when you're being bullied, but HO should really be encouraging people to make a stand and be brave like Esther was going to the police, not give the impression that a headteacher would seriously even consider saying anything as completely ridiculous as he did. I know they're stringing this out, but the whole thing is getting stupid. These are a bunch of kids who are always getting up to no good and have been in trouble with the police. The headmaster of a school would not talk to a sixth form student like she was ten. Urgh, they're doing what has the potential to be a good story all wrong.

I agree too, I really hope it doesn't go down the suicide route, I'm not sure why Jen doesn't say something, as she knows doesn't she?! and also couldn't she report Bart for trying to hit her?

What did ester's statement say? I miss the first half of e4 last night

Jen normally nebs into all the others students issues (remember Bart and his art wasnt it?) so yep the storylines gone wonky. In all honesty the old producer started a storyline and now shes gone it looks like they are struggling to work out what they are doing with it

Jen normally nebs into all the others students issues (remember Bart and his art wasnt it?) so yep the storylines gone wonky. In all honesty the old producer started a storyline and now shes gone it looks like they are struggling to work out what they are doing with it

you would have thought the two of them could have worked together, as it has got such huge potential at being a fantastic storyline if played out correctly

See - Will is a creepy drawers

Hollyoaks star James Atherton has revealed that there is a "dark" direction ahead for his character Will Savage as he frames Texas Longford for his upcoming fall from the Chez Chez stairs.

Fans already know that Will is left seriously injured shortly after confessing to his recent one-night stand with Texas later this week, but Atherton has now admitted that the scheming student sets up the dangerous incident himself.

When Texas pushes Will in an argument outside the club, he makes the rash decision to throw himself down the stairs when she turns away. Will is then rushed to hospital, while Texas is guilt-ridden as she fears she is to blame.

Atherton told Inside Soap: "Will makes some terrible decisions, but throwing himself down those steps is one of the worst."

Discussing the consequences for Will, he continued: "It's touch-and-go for a while. He's in a very severe state. When Will eventually wakes up in hospital, he allows Texas to believe that she pushed him, which is pretty dark! It allows him to manipulate her to get what he wants.

"He uses his injuries to guilt Texas into looking after him. Will's family hate her because he's allowed her to believe that she pushed him. But Will is like the gallant knight as he tells them to let her stay, and reels her in. He wants Texas to be completely subservient to him."

Atherton added that it may not be the last time that Will resorts to shocking measures to get what he wants.

He said: "Will's dark side is going to spiral completely out of control. We'll have to see how much he can get away with. He used to be such a sweet bookish character, but that weird side was always there. We might have a new Silas on our hands!"

Hollyoaks airs weeknights at 6.30pm on Channel 4, with first look screenings at 7pm on E4
https://i1.cdnds.net/13/01/300x225/soaps-hollyoaks-3519-4.jpg

I'm not a huge Will fan but he has the potential to be a proper resident creepo

I think he could easily be silas 2.

So texas is coming back then?

WT flying eff.....Bart has left? Is this why him and steph (sinead) have gone public with their RL relationship?

Yeah I follow them on twitter. Noticed a few of her tweets about him being her boyfriend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->