Hollyoaks

I hope so. Hate him. Him and Sinead needed to die in that crash!!!

Seems like her pony tail is always heavy with her lobsided head!!!!!!!

So have Bart and Joel both left for good then?

Shame he didnt find out the baby, or maybe he comes back then?

anyway im glad to see the back of them, if thresea could go too that would be fab, im disliking her more and more at the moment

Dont know if this has been posted yet! :cry:

https://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/...mmett-scanlan-leaving-brendan-brady-role.html

:cry:

Yeah, Bart and Joel are leaving too. There is a link on digital spy but my silly laptop won't do it.

Omg I am so glad to see the back of Joel. I could not stand him! I'm not fussed about Bart, I was beginning to like him when he seemed to actually care about Esther and thought they could have had them become friends or something but they blew that :lol:
WTF was with Theresa's fake crying bit?! I used to love Theresa but she just annoys me now. Hopefully she will get better with Joel in it.

No more BB :(

I can understand though, as he is a brilliant actor, and I think they have really exhausted the storylines with him, they have all been fantastic storylines, and i would hate for him to be a character which just became run down and couldn't show off his huge potential

i wonder what will happen to him.........

and who the new bad boy will be

Yeah I read on DS that bart had left and then on twitter he did the whole 'thanx to my family and friends' tweets :haha:

Do you think Sinead gives Jackie the baby so she can bog off to uni?

Im also disliking Theresa at the moment. I actually used to think she was ok but recently (since she was with joel) I really wasnt keen.

I think they need a few new characters to boost things. A lot of people seem to be leaving with no replacements.......

xx

Also I wonder if BB exit storyline will tie in with Mitzee leaving, with Walker coming back....... I cant imagine BB to leave Cheryl or Ste alive and in the village. Or maybe prison for some of his crimes

There is so many people leaving the oaks, I really hope they bring in some more older characters (by that i mean no more 6th formers!)

Oh Ste goes with him! Or if the actor who plays ste is staying, they'll have some sort of massive fall out and ste will stay to rot in hollyoaks lol.

Bart leaving on e4 last night with Joel is their last scenes. Thats a bit....shit isn't it. So Bart never found out about the baby?!

I didnt see the E4 ep but i do agree its crap he didnt find out about the baby.....why even make rhys the dad?!

Bart leaving on e4 last night with Joel is their last scenes. Thats a bit....shit isn't it. So Bart never found out about the baby?!

Yeah it was really pants!! Sick of seein Joel's teary eyes and bogey nose anyway. H0 is annoying me ATM. Even Cheryl has turned into a simpleton...yes daddy yes daddy! Lol @theresa!

eta: pmsl at the randomer lurking by the vending machine earwigging!

LOL can you imagine her watching at home? LOOK THERE I AM THERE I AM!!!

I can't help but laugh at the McQueens the way they talk about 'the shadow'. They make it sound like a cheesy 70's horror :lol:

Anyone noticed Carmels nipples?????? I cant stop looking at them they are just 'there'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->