Hollyoaks

cherry someone on my FB said the same :rofl:

I heard a fans theory about Ste murdering Seamus and Brendan taking the rap for it, and thats how exits. i actually like this.

It seems, "right" you know?

I'll laugh if it IS similar. i wonder what Walkers part will be in it all!

Im going to be watching yesterdays Hollyoaks after guests have gone, and I am looking foreard to seeing her nipples haha

Hollyoaks is driving me crazy atm!
I HATE:
Will
Seamus
Dodger
Sienna
Libby
Theresa
Sinade
Ruby
Leanne
Texas
Ste

All of them grate on me, I used to like a few of them but some are either awful actors or just shitty characters.

I love Bb can't believe they are getting g ride of him :cry: I really started to like Mittzee too and I hope they go out with a bang.

Esther storyline is awful, tell a teacher and they will blame you! Like what kind of message is that live in silence, they really better not make her top herself.

I hope Tony and Jackie get back and take Sinades baby :haha:
I heard that she begins to blame the baby and Rhys for her not being able to be a vet and for Bart leaving her.

Carmels nipples :shock:
I own blunter knifes!

Sinead. I've never taken to her, she comes across as a show off IRL.

From Waveguide

Monday, January 28

As Tilly vows to expose the truth, Jen takes drastic measures to stop her. Things go from bad to worse for Phoebe, and Brendan surprises himself and Ste as he looks after Leah. Is there trouble brewing for this loved up couple?

Tuesday, January 29

Ste is taken aback by a shock arrival. Mitzeee pushes Brendan on his past, and Phoebe struggles to be heard in the McQueens, but finds an unlikely friend amongst the chaos.

Wednesday, January 30

Ste's rattled when Brendan questions his commitment. Following yesterday's revelations, Jacqui rallies the McQueens. Theresa proves she's more than just a pretty face, and Ash and Barney plan a party for Will, but there's a spanner in the works.

Thursday, January 31

Ste worries about his future with Brendan. Ash and Barney come up with a daring plan to help Will. The McQueen's attempts to go straight have disastrous consequences for everyone! An increasingly dejected Phoebe makes a tough decision.

Friday, February 01

The McQueens find themselves seeking help from an unlikely source. John Paul struggles with the pressure of being a job-seeking single parent, and panic strikes the village as time is ticking for Will.

Monday, January 21

The Osbornes are happily oblivious to the perils ahead of them.

Tuesday, January 22

With guilt weighing heavily on their shoulders, will Sinead and Ruby accept responsibility? Dr Browning tries to win over his boss, but will Mercedes scupper his ludicrous plan?

Wednesday, January 23

The Osbornes are devastated by the doctor's verdict, while Esther feels more alone and distraught than ever. Writer: Bede Blake; Dir: Eddy Marshall; Prod Co: Lime Pictures.

Thursday, January 24

How will Mercedes react when she learns of Davies' intentions? Cheryl and Leanne recruit fresh talent for their new venture.

Friday, January 25

When Mercedes takes matters into her own hands, she puts herself in grave danger. Meanwhile, Tilly steps up to do the right thing.
Loads of spoilers

For anyone who might have missed it...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 16
SPOILER ALERT

Hollyoaks' ongoing teen bullying storyline will take a tragic turn later this month as college student Esther Bloom makes a suicide attempt, Digital Spy can reveal.

Show bosses have worked closely with the BeatBullying and Samaritans charities while planning the story development, which follows months of torment for the troubled sixth former.

Esther has been bullied by her peers since last summer, when she began to be targeted with a variety of harsh comments, jokes and pranks, with 'queen bee' Maddie Morrison (Scarlett Bowman) as the ringleader.

The mistreatment, which has taken place both at college and online, has intensified in recent weeks with Sinead O'Connor (Stephanie Davis) and Ruby Button (Anna Shaffer) unfairly blaming Esther for the recent mini-bus crash which killed Maddie, Jono and Neil.

Upcoming Hollyoaks episodes will see the bullying become even more malicious and relentless. Esther then reaches breaking point without the support of her family, who are oblivious to her desperate situation.

Failing to seek help, Esther makes the devastating and unnecessary decision to end her life. Her suicide attempt is non-fatal, but will have significant consequences for her health and relationships with her loved ones.

By working alongside Samaritans, the Hollyoaks story team are aiming for a sensitive and responsible approach to the issue, following the charity's comprehensive Media Guidelines which advise on how to safely portray suicide and self-harm.

Sal Lalji, Press and PR Manager at Samaritans, commented: "Young people can be a vulnerable audience as they are more likely to be influenced by what they see in the media, and this subject matter is very relevant to them.

"We are pleased to see that Hollyoaks has worked hard to ensure that the storyline has been handled as responsibly as possible to try to limit the risk of copycat behaviour.

"It is important that these issues are tackled responsibly to help people understand the potential consequences of not sharing their problems and that help is, in fact, available."

Jazmine Franks, who plays Esther, added: "It has been a huge privilege to take on the challenge of this storyline. As an actress I have been given the most powerful, emotional and challenging scenes to perform, but also as a young woman I feel extremely lucky to have been given the opportunity to meet and work with some truly inspirational young people through BeatBullying.

"Hearing the stories of young people experiencing similar difficulties to Esther has been both shocking and saddening, but hearing how they have turned their lives around is truly inspirational. I am really proud of this story and hope that it is well received by the audience.

"I can't stress enough how important it is for anyone affected by the issues raised to seek help and support from BeatBullying, Samaritans or any of the hundreds of support networks available."

Meanwhile, Hollyoaks' executive producer Bryan Kirkwood said: "I am really proud of this story and how it realistically approaches bullying, which is so relevant to our audience.

"We have seen the 'teasing' progressively worsen to a serious case of bullying that leaves a once confident and self-assured young woman in a very lonely and desperate situation."

The show's work with BeatBullying and C4 Education has also recently seen the launch of DocYou, a fictional social networking site that aimed to address the issues of cyber bullying. Additionally, cast members have been involved in BeatBullying's Cyber Mentor Training scheme.

Hollyoaks airs Esther's attempted suicide on Monday, January 21 at 6.30pm on Channel 4.

:rofl: at the nipples. I watched it yesterday and wondered if any of yous would notice. Of course you would :rofl:

I don't like the bullying storyline, but I find it very hard to warm to Esther. She's just not very likeable iykwim.

Where is Kathleen angel btw? All I ever see us Theresa tottering about no baby!

I'm so glad it's just an attempt too. I think they have done the story really well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->