Hollyoaks

Sorry but this whole Hollyoaks worked with XXXX charity I NEVER buy this anymore! They f***ed up the prem thing and they f***ed up this when the headteacher thing came into it.

So you have to make a suicide attempt to be heard/noticed. Because teachers, naw, they won't listen :shrug:

Not too cool HO!

I think the actress that plays Esther is playing the lost character, unable to speak out really well. Its such a shame she has to go to these great lengths to be heard.

I just don't understand why her own granny cant be there and let her speak rather than taking the word of some pouty b!tch Lets Get Ruby and Sinead out!!!!!

What ever happened to Sineads brother? and that whole baby storyline??

I agree they were terrible with the prem story. I actually really like the bullying story (well not like but you know) because it really has got to viewers and gets the point across.
I read about a 13 year old girl that committed suicide from bullying and apparently she was made to sign an anti bullying form along with the boys bullying her. The hollyoaks story reminded me a little bit of her that the school thought she was basically as bad as them when she tried to fight back.

Schools do handle bullying all wrong though, I know from personal experience. It wouldn't surprise me if the headteacher thing was based on a rl case. They did make a complete hash up of the prem storyline though.

I think the actress who plays Esther plays her role in this storyline amazingly

I think finn went to live with his dad. Im pretty sure he sees the baby aswell because there was an episode where he sent sinead a picture of the baby.
X

Over on Hollyoaks, Doctor Browning and Mercedes McQueen face a difficult situation in the aftermath of Myra's false diagnosis.

Village schemer Browning (Joseph Thompson) has recently fooled Myra into thinking that she is dying. However, when it emerges that there is nothing wrong with her, lawyer Jim McGinn suggests that Myra should sue the hospital for misleading her.

Browning quickly realises that the potential lawsuit could put his career in jeopardy, so he invites his boss Davies over for dinner in a desperate attempt to stay in his good books.

Impressed by Mercedes (Jennifer Metcalfe) at the meal, Davies soon makes a shocking suggestion to Browning - he won't suspend him in return for one night with the feisty McQueen.

When Mercedes finds out about the indecent proposal, she decides to take Davies up on his offer and heads to a hotel with him.

Phoebe Jackson is terrified for Mercedes when she discovers what's going on, as she recognises Davies from when she was Deena's prisoner last year. However, she is too late to warn Mercedes of the danger she might be in.

Back at the hotel, it seems that Phoebe's worst fears might be realised when a furious Davies spots that Mercedes has planted a video camera in the room to blackmail him. Things soon turn nasty as Davies traps Mercedes in the room…

Omg.. Trust Mercedes to say yes too :haha: looks like exciting stuff!! Love phoebe so nice to see her getting scenes again.

I cant stand Will, he is so yuk!

Also anyone else think Sienna want to gets in Dodgers pants? I can see the whole beth/rhys storyline again

Lollipop I think so too!

I hate her smirk, Im disliking loads of people at the moment haha

I cant stand Will, he is so yuk!

Also anyone else think Sienna want to gets in Dodgers pants? I can see the whole beth/rhys storyline again

Totally! She looks at him all lusty, its quite weird :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->