Hollyoaks

Yeah, i think Ruby will die and her liver will go to Esther, i think this 'Ruby can be nice again' business is a Red Herring.

Why is Dylan leaving and what on earth was the point in his character?

I really hope Ruby doesn't die. I was really annoyed when Maddie died because it meant she didn't get her comeuppance (well except for being dead :lol:)

Ooooh I cant wait for next week!!

Cant wait to see Frankie bitch-face's reaction to it all.

Sarah - I wanted to punch her when she was saying to Jack how selfish she was etc.

Watched E4 tonight...... BORING!! :haha:

Sarah - I wanted to punch her when she was saying to Jack how selfish she was etc.

So did I! The story line annoys me a bit, it's just so unrealistic at times (I know, i know, this is Hollyoaks we are talking about :haha:) but I agree tonight's was boring!!

Give us some drama!

So did I! The story line annoys me a bit, it's just so unrealistic at times (I know, i know, this is Hollyoaks we are talking about :haha:) but I agree tonight's was boring!!

Give us some drama!

Hi! :wave: Havent seen you posting in ages!!!

Ruby.....

gets hit by a car next week! Jacks driving! :O

Give us some drama!

Hi! :wave: Havent seen you posting in ages!!!

Hey :) yeah I've been gone a while, glad to be back!

Hahaha I noticed the shorts! I must say, I'm jealous, I wish I could pull shorts like that off, unfortunately I'm not that tiny ha

Glad to see ya back :flower: cant believe how old your babies are now!!!

Thanks, I know :( they're not babies or toddlers now. They're actual kids, it's crazy! X

That's what I was just thinking! Wow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->