Hollyoaks

https://25.media.tumblr.com/081b55f2d31414c09a25db772f3bd9a6/tumblr_mic880qT0A1r2dua5o1_500.jpg
Over on Hollyoaks, newcomer Kevin Foster steps up his schemes against Brendan Brady as he continues to do Walker’s dirty work.
Kevin (Elliot Balchin) is well aware of Brendan’s traumatic childhood after chatting to Walker, so he plays on this knowledge by making up a story about his own past.
Confiding in Brendan (Emmett Scanlan), Kevin claims that his uncle Robert used to abuse him. When Brendan comforts his young employee, Ste is surprised to spot the pair hugging.
The next day, however, Brendan finally realises that Kevin is lying and lashes out at him, unleashing all his anger about his own dark past.
While Brendan’s violent outburst doesn’t go very far, Walker later beats up Kevin himself and sends him off to the police station sporting some nasty injuries.
Bruised and bloodied, Kevin formally accuses Brendan of a sexual assault, which leads to the nightclub owner’s arrest.
Ste is determined to find out what Kevin is up to and confronts him, but Kevin succeeds in planting a seed of doubt in his mind regarding Brendan’s innocence…
Hollyoaks airs these scenes on Wednesday, February 27 at 6.30pm on Channel 4.

This is low man.... :/

Do not like that story line, at all :(

:( I read that yesterday, horrible!

It's all leading up to a brilliant exit for Brendan though. Hopefully it's as good as they are making out! X x x

Hollyoaks need to hurry up and wrap this storyline so Brendan can finally go

Will is just so gross now. When he was being all flirty and 'sexy' with Texas it was just so creepy.

I hate Will. And I hate how they expect us to of forgotten that he was a total geek when he moved there.

Will is vile, how can Texas like him?! 6 months ago she thought he was a killer, and now shes hitting the sack with him to be married soon.

He turns me right off.

Good to see Dodger is not bothered by the cold! He can come round to clean my windows any time! :happydance::happydance:

Will just gives me the creeps now.

The dodger/Theresa thing is annoying me atm

Teresa is another one that annoys me how much they chaged her. I liked that she went against the sterotype but now they made her that ditzy sterotype and I hate it.

Yep I agree tasha. And why is Kathleen Angel always with anyone and everyone?

HO is losing all it's strongest characters in the next few months, and pushing people like Will to the front :nope:

I can't stand Will either, I'm getting a bit bored of that storyline now! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->