Hollyoaks

Yep I agree tasha. And why is Kathleen Angel always with anyone and everyone?

:rofl: so true. Its because that is what we do dont you know? Soon you will be leaving H to look after M, she is old enough by now surely.

Cant believe Jackie is leaving, I thought HO was just picking up and now everyone is going.

Yep I agree tasha. And why is Kathleen Angel always with anyone and everyone?

:rofl: so true. Its because that is what we do dont you know? Soon you will be leaving H to look after M, she is old enough by now surely.

Oh I already do ;) I leave them while I go do my community service lmao

Really she's leaving?! I love jacqui!!!

Although once upon a time we got a new character called Brendan and we werent keen.....

First post
Warren is coming back :D maybe Brendan can dissappear now..........
:rofl:

Think it was about page 10 we all seen the light :rofl:

:haha:

Is it just me who HATES Brendan and Ste together? I think it worked much better when they weren't a couple.

I agree Wiggler. Last nights E4 I think we began to see Brendan as the Brendan we've known again. That's when i realised I prefer him without Ste, the character has more potential without them being together

Hollyoaks twins Dodger Savage and Sienna Blake are in for a massive shock when they discover their mum tried to kill them Anna Blake - played by Peak Practice actress Saskia Wickham - will slip unnoticed into Chester next month when she poses as Will Savage’s home help. Troubled Will has no idea she’s his mum, but that’s not the only shock in store.
We can reveal that as her real identity comes spilling out it’s followed by the bombshell news that Anna tried to commit suicide and kill twins Dodger and Sienna at the same time The news sparks chaos within the Savage clan as the kids try to come to terms with what they have been told. But it soon becomes apparent that there are more secrets and lies to come from their unstable parents Anna and Patrick. A show insider said: “All is not what it seems“Things don’t quite add up where Patrick is concerned but Anna has been in a mental institute so her judgement will be called into question.“There are accusations being fired all over the place but the question is, who should everyone believe?”

Brendan Brady is likely to go down in soap history as one of Hollyoaks’ best bad boys.
Whenever you think he’s stooped to a new low, he pulls another twisted scheme out the bag to leave your jaw rubbing the floor.
For Irish actor Emmett Scanlan it’s been a dream come true.
“What makes Brendan so bad?” he said.
“I think he is just built that way, he’s the anti*hero, the kind of guy you love to hate and hate to love.
“He’s ultimately a bad guy but certain people can relate to him – he’s a father, he’s a brother and he’s vulnerable at times.
“But ultimately he’s a fruitcake!
“If you ever meet him out and about don’t ever have a drink with him!”
Some might argue that it would have been nice if bosses had given his evil antics a rest for a while, but Emmett says it’s good to be bad.
And to his diehard fans there will be a sense of relief that Brendan sticks to his bad boy roots until his exit from Chester next month.
He added: “Playing any bad guy is amazing because you have so many different masks that you get to wear, it’s the bad guys who get to pretend to be good guys.
“You try and bring as much truth to the character.
“Hollyoaks allows you to play on set, to find the truth of every scene.
“Every take is different and it’s about making it interesting.”
Asked how he gets into character, he explained: “For me it’s about being on set and playing, living inside your imagination.
“I get bored very easily so I try and entertain myself, I hope in the long run it entertains the public. It’s a game I enjoy to play.
“With Brendan, he’s so unpredictable that you can get away with anything.
“He can get more tragic, there’s no doubt about that. I feel sorry for him.”

Older interview but amusing

Hollyoaks star Emmett Scanlan may have missed out at the National TV Awards last night but he’s still a winner in our eyes.
We caught up with the man himself to find out how he’s feeling as he heads into his last few weeks playing Brendan Brady.
And as ever, Emmett had a lot of things to say in his usual colourful way, so take a look.

You’ve only got a couple of weeks left before you leave, what can you tell us about Brendan’s exit stoyrline?
It’s going to be epic. I was doing some stunts today, I’m looking forward to filming the last bits and I can’t wait for everyone to see it. I think it’s going to be a good payoff for the fans. I’m not going to tell you whether I live or die because that would ruin it but it’s touch and go a couple of times. Hollyoaks is balls out, we take risks all the time - we do crazy storylines, major stunts, we don’t film soaps like any other soaps. With Brendan’s exit we’re going to do some stuff that’s never been done before, it’s epic.

What’s the reaction been like from fans after you announced you’re leaving?
Some of them said ’don’t go’ and other’s said ’fuck off’, it’s been nice. I’ve been very spoilt with great storylines on Hollyoaks for the last few years, I felt this was the right time to leave. I’ve got a couple of weeks left before I go. I want to move on and do a different character.

What will you miss the most about playing Brendan?
I’m going to miss everything about Brendan, I think he’s great. You have to love your character, you can’t have any judgement towards him. I guess the biggest thing I’ll miss is the moustache because it’s going as soon as I finish filming!

Some are saying that Hollyoaks won’t be as good once you’ve left, what do you think about that?
That’s absolute shite. Hollyoaks ain’t one man, it’s everyone behind the camera. The cast just happen to get the glitz and glamour of it all but it’s the production team we have and the crews we have are second to none. I know the storylines after I leave and they sound awesome. Right now Hollyoaks is at its highest in two years but it’s going to go from strength to strength, I’m delighted.

Are you going to take a break once you’ve stopped filming?
I’m going on holiday to LA for a little bit and just enjoy life with the friends I’ve neglected a bit while I’ve been on Hollyoaks. You live and breath Brendan, it’s been really good but so intense with storyline after storyline. So it will be nice to get some sleep. At the same time I know I’ll have itchy feet and want to get stuck into something else.

So what’s next? Is Hollywood calling ?
I’d love to play the lead in a romantic comedy, are you kidding me. I’ve got a dickhead face so I probably won’t get it, I’ll always get the bad guys, but bring it on give me a rom com any time. I don’t care, as long as the character is great and inspiring then I’m there. But you do have to be very careful about what you do next because I don’t want to take a step backwards, I need to keep the momentum with whatever I do.

You post pictures of your daughter on Twitter, does she want to be an actress?
Whatever she wants to do, whatever her love is then I’ll support her. She’s my inspiration. I know that sounds cheesy but I shit you not, she’s the reason I get up in the morning, I love her to bits.

I’ve got a dickhead face
:rofl:

Hollyoaks' Sinead O'Connor will put the life of her unborn baby at risk after she is injured in a fall.

Sinead, played by Stephanie Davis, will accept a job at Price Slice and falls while cleaning the shop windows, the Daily Star reports.

Sinead falls and lands on the pavement.

Viewers have already seen the teenager deal with the aftermath of discovering her pregnancy, and in the wake of the accident she will confide in Cindy Cunningham that she wants an abortion.

While others will be worried about the health of the teenager's unborn baby, viewers will see Sinead plead with hospital medics for help.

A Hollyoaks insider said: "Sinead is going through all sorts of emotions when she falls from the ladder.

"But ultimately she realises that if she had lost her baby then all her worries would be over. The bottom line is she does not want the child.

"She's young and doesn't want the responsibility of becoming a mum.

"Sinead confides in Cindy, of all people, and even goes as far as booking an abortion after she gets the all-clear from the hospital. Cindy had Holly when she was a teenager, so she can relate to what Sinead is going through and suggests adoption.

"It's then that Sinead decides to give her stepmum first call on the baby.

"Diane is beside herself. All she has ever wanted is a baby of her own, and after a number of failed attempts at IVF she gave up. This is going to be huge for both of them."

These scenes are set to air at the beginning of next month.

I can see how this is going to pan out already, she gives Diane the baby and then a few months later she realises she loves the baby and wants its back as her own baby!

Over on Hollyoaks, Kevin Foster's loyalty to Walker is tested when the ruthless villain orders him to kill Maxine Minniver.

Walker has recently fooled Maxine (Nikki Sanderson) into working with him to bring down Brendan. However, when Maxine finally discovers exactly who she's dealing with, Walker realises that she could jeopardise all his plans and decides that she has to die.

The initial plan is for Kevin (Elliot Balchin) to lead Maxine to Walker, but when this scheme fails, it becomes clear that he'll have to carry out the grisly crime himself.

Drugging an unsuspecting Maxine's coffee, can Kevin really go through with such a terrible act?

Later in the week, fears mount for Maxine as Sienna Blake and Ash Kane realise that she's missing.

Will Savage (James Atherton) also finds himself embroiled in the dark tale as his own paranoia escalates.

A desperate Will plants a spy camera on his girlfriend Texas to keep an eye on what she's up to, fearing that his brother Dodger is the guy she really loves. The camera is hidden in a brooch that Will gives to Texas as a gift.

One evening, Texas hangs her coat outside the Savages' boat to dry with the brooch attached. Continuing to snoop via the camera, Will is shocked to spot Kevin dumping a body bag in the river.

When the police are alerted to the sinister situation, officers drag the bag out of the river and everyone fears the worst. Is Maxine dead?

That's a fair point Sarah!

I think the character of Kevin is being discussed whether to be kept on once Walker and the story is done. I think it's said there's potential of Maxine and Kevin

I'm so bored right now though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->