Hollyoaks

:rofl:

Yeah Sandi the Esther thing is like :saywhat: because not long ago they wouldn't leave her side now they're all pally with ruby and partying away?!

I like Kevin! He should stay!

AAS full article
proxy.jpg

If you cant read it , heres the brief
“Hitting the bottle to try and blot out thoughts of his impending court case, Brendan shows up sloshed to Cheryl and Nate’s engagement bash. And the atmosphere soon turns ugly when Ste likens Brendan to Seamus, leading the crazed club owner to beat his boyfriend to a pulp.”

“Disgusted at himself for hurting the man he loves, Bren resolves to take control of his life and hire bungling Jim McGinn as his brief.”

Jim can’t come up with a strategy to get Brendan off, so Brendan confronts Kevin with a cash offer he can’t refuse.

Maxine overhears, and suggests to Kevin they should take the money and run away together. But Walker arrives back on the scene before they can.

Brendan heads off for his court case, whilst Kevin and Walker have drugged up Maxine at the petrol station. But she comes round, whacks Kevin with a pipe and makes her escape. She bumps into Brendan and lets him know that Walker’s back and wants revenge.

Brendan knows he has to get to Walker before he has the chance to hurt Cheryl and Ste. He goes to the deli, finds Ste, and gets him and Cheryl into a car.

Promising to meet up with them later, he goes to find Seamus. Seamus then lures Brendan up to the flat, and Walker’s there (the pictures we saw in Soaplife.)

Tues 12th - “Brendan returns to be with Ste.”

Wed 13th - “Walker catches Kevin flirting with Maxine, and will Cheryl get a happy ending?”

Thurs 14th - “Brendan’s day in court goes from bad to worse, Seamus makes Cheryl a tempting offer, and Walker is baying for blood.”

Fri 15th - “Brendan faces a race against the clock to protect his loved ones.”

And the next two weeks spoilers
proxy.jpg

Sorry girls, depends on what device you're using if u can zoom in

Oooh the Brendan stuff sounds good!

Has there been any mention of Nancy being addicted to painkillers, like is it an upcoming story? Every time I see her on screen she's popping pills!

Yep I believe I read last night they were going to bring it up again

So mitzeee has named the baby!

Was fully expecting it to be called Riley Jr. :haha: glad she didn't

I sayyyyyyy Robbie. Bobby and Robbie

Anyone reckon so far it's a rubbish looking exit for BB?

Well I've just seen this so hopefully it'll be good!

Hollyoaks bosses have today (February 28) released dramatic pictures of Brendan Brady's final showdown with his dangerous enemy Simon Walker.

Brendan (Emmett Scanlan) receives a nasty shock in March as he discovers that Walker is back on the scene and still hell-bent on revenge.

Fearing for the safety of his loved ones in the village, Brendan realises that he needs to take a stand against Walker (Neil Newbon) - which results in one last battle between the pair.

Chasing Walker to a desolate railway track, Brendan finds himself in a brutal fight with his nemesis, but viewers will have to watch to find out who comes out on top.

https://i2.cdnds.net/13/09/618x411/soaps-hollyoaks-brendan-brady-simon-walker-fight.jpg

https://i2.cdnds.net/13/09/618x411/soaps-hollyoaks-brendan-brady-simon-walker-fight-2.jpg

https://i1.cdnds.net/13/09/618x411/soaps-hollyoaks-brendan-brady-simon-walker-fight-3.jpg

Ooooh piccies me likes.
I just don't think he'll get THE exit he deserves. It'll be adequate but I doubt it will be on par with the HO Later quality yknow?

Maybe I just know he's better than Hollyoaks now

Yeah that's a good point, it probably won't be as good as HO Later scenes :/

I wish he didn't get so good and was staying instead lol.

Can u imagine the potential devastation on this thread :shock:

:rofl: I will be supplying the tissues, chocolate and shoulder to cry on if he does, you girls will be gutted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->