Hollyoaks

Tasha I think I will actually feel a wee bit of my heart break :haha:

Will is just so creepy, makes me cringe every time he is on screen.

It's going to be so sad when Brendan leaves. I really hope he doesn't die but then at the same time it will probably be a rubbish exit otherwise.

Kevin always looks like he is about to cry and in need of a hug :lol: I like the idea of him and Maxine though.

Gosh I haven't wrote in here for a while but considering I'm watching HO right now why not :haha:
I hate Will, tbf I wish he'd leave instead of Mr Brady! I'd love for Walker to kill Will just for the sake of it, wishful thinking :rofl:

I agree AP, Maxine + Kevin is a nice idea! :)

I have so much catching up to do. Ive not watched it for 4 weeks got it on my sky plus really need to find the time to watch some

Im slowly catching up. I got slightly behind too. Im up to Friday nights i think. x

I dont feel sorry for kevin at all! Hope walker gets whats coming to him!

Sinead is 6months :0 such a jump lol.

Sineads pregnancy does seem to have gone fast doesn't it :lol:

I wish they'd get rid of Will he's battering my head in :grr: and Kevin's just a little creep too! X

I know wth 6montha pregnant my area she only found out like 2 months ago!

On that note

Hollyoaks bosses are bringing back Finn O'Connor with a new actor in the role, Digital Spy can exclusively confirm.

Keith Rice has taken over the part of Finn and has already begun filming with the Channel 4 soap.

https://i2.cdnds.net/13/10/618x893/keith-rice.jpg

Finn - brother of Sinead and stepson of Diane - was previously played by Connor Wilkinson for a year from September 2010. The character later departed the village to live with his father Rob.

The teenager's return scenes will air in mid-April, making the O'Connor clan a bigger presence in the village again.

Alex Fletcher, who plays Diane, first hinted at Finn's return in an interview with Digital Spy last month.

She said at the time: "I think it's nice to have that single mum and daughter situation. That's the reality of life and there's a lot of single parents out there. Although I do like that, it's not to say that the rest of the family won't make a comeback. It may not be just the two of us forever."

Finn's biggest storyline was an underage sex plot in 2010, which saw him father a baby daughter with Amber Sharpe.

New recruit Rice has previously appeared in three-part children's series Rocket's Island, which was made by Hollyoaks' production company Lime Pictures. His other screen credits include parts in Little Crackers, Small Creatures and Casualty 1907.

And another
Hollyoaks' Jacqui McQueen hopes she has the upper hand over her enemy Trudy Ryan next week when she discovers one of her secrets.

Jacqui (Claire Cooper) has been repeatedly targeted by a scheming Trudy since joining her cleaning company last month, but when she stumbles across a dodgy vodka-making operation at work, she hopes the tables are about to turn.

Having become increasingly unhappy with the power Trudy (Danniella Westbrook) has over her, Jacqui is thrilled to have an opportunity to blackmail her.

https://i2.cdnds.net/13/09/618x431/soaps-hollyoaks-3556-2.jpg

https://i2.cdnds.net/13/09/618x444/soaps-hollyoaks-3556-1.jpg

However, just when it seems that the feisty McQueen can now play Trudy at her own game, events take a sinister turn as a lustful man named Alan grabs Jacqui, which brings back terrible memories of Gilly.

Fortunately, Trudy comes to Jacqui's rescue and the feuding pair finally find some common ground when they both confide in each other about being raped in the past.

Trudy then offers Jacqui a chance to make some serious money by getting involved in her dodgy dealings. When her first assignment goes well, with Jacqui be tempted to help Trudy again?

Ugh I hate Sinade, talk about a chip on her shoulder for no reason! She's the knob!

Still not impressed with any of this.

Not enough BB screen time. He's definatly landed with a sharp exit. That's a shame. :nope: he deserved much more than this IMO. There's a week le to wrap up Walker and BB and Seamus and BB? Not to mention will Cheryl ever discover her dad is a creep? A weeks not enough for what has built up for years

Ps. Is Maxine actually dead or have I missed something? She's really gone?

Oh, just found the answer to that

It would seem that our instincts about Kevin were correct and not being able to hurt the only person who has been a real friend to him, he has instead locked Maxine in her room whilst making everyone else think she has just disappeared.

And it would seem that Maxine hasn’t lost faith in him either as, overhearing Brendan Brady (Emmett J Scanlan) offering Kevin money to drop the false sexual assault charges against him and disappear, Maxine encourages Kevin to accept, saying that with the money they can run away together.

Kevin agrees but, as the pair makes a run for it through the darkness, Walker turns up – and he isn’t happy!

Will the pair make it out alive? Watch all the drama unfold this week on Hollyoaks!

Oooh I havent posted on here for ages either.

HO First look was fab tonight!!

Will is a disgusting creep :sick:

Wills a perv! :sick:

I'm curious to know what Kevin was throwing in the lake if Maxine's not dead?? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->