Hollyoaks

Oooh that makes total sense. And I would LOVE that to happen, simply for her finding out. Is it something you have read some where though? Cos it could be Ste because he finds out and does BB protects Ste in the same way he would his sister?

Tasha those are the two options ive thought.

More on Claires return https://www.soapsquawk.co.uk/news/hollyoaks-exclusive-the-bitch-is-back.php#.UT78CdYqxVd

Behind the Scenes on Walker and Brendans exit
https://www.soapsquawk.co.uk/news/h...of-brendan-and-walkers-fight.php#.UT78N9YqxVd

Oh man, a train...

And a bit more https://www.soapsquawk.co.uk/news/brendan-bradys-exit-he-goes-down-fighting.php#.UT78stYqxVd

Oooh that makes total sense. And I would LOVE that to happen, simply for her finding out. Is it something you have read some where though? Cos it could be Ste because he finds out and does BB protects Ste in the same way he would his sister?

The thing that made me doubt it would be Ste is the picture of him outside with the cops, not sure how he'd end up out there, but it also begs the question of where Cheryl ends up if it if her who kills her Dad?

The thing that made me doubt it would be Ste is the picture of him outside with the cops, not sure how he'd end up out there, but it also begs the question of where Cheryl ends up if it if her who kills her Dad?

Maybe they are dragging him away?

Plus didnt AP say earlier that the photos are meant to throw us of the scent?

Really liking all these spoliers so thought I would add another one :rofl:

Spammer through and through

Spammer through and through

:rofl: Yes you are :haha:

And you did say that about the photos didnt you?

All about Soap
I don't know what is true and what is exaggeration . Not to those who don't want to know

Walker Kills Brendan!
OMG! It’s Brendan Brady’s final moments in Hollyoaks and, as we might have predicted, they’re pretty explosive! First, Double B takes on Walker. And, as the pair battle it out on a railway line, it looks like this is going to be a fight to the death. But will Walker make it out alive? With Walker dealt with, Brendan heads back to Hollyoaks, where he’s got some unfinished business with his dad, Seamus, and the love of his life, Ste. It looks like he’s tying up all his loose ends. But as sister Cheryl gets involved and the cops show up, things start to get very messy indeed. Is it going to be a happy ending for Mr B? Don’t count on it!

Ste

Hollyoaks' Ste will end up in bed with George, as he struggles to cope in the wake of Brendan's dramatic departure.

Ste and George's one-night stand comes after Ste turns to the bottle to try and deal with his heartbreak

When a drunk Ste is spotted sitting outside the pub, George offers to take him home. However, one thing leads to another, and the pair end up in bed.

The next day, George is left devastated when Ste tells him that their night didn't mean anything.

To make matters worse, George then confides in Phoebe about his disappointment, but she gets the wrong end of the stick, thinking George slept with John Paul.

Seeking revenge, Phoebe decides to teach JP a lesson by mugging him.

Nancy

takes an overdose

Will

Hollyoaks fans will see the Savage family receive another unexpected surprise next week as the true identity of Will's support worker is revealed.

Will (James Atherton) has recently been receiving home help visits from a woman calling herself Ellie Harper, completely unaware that she's actually his mother Anna (Saskia Wickham).

The truth begins to unravel over the next few days when Will receives a call from the support worker agency, who tell him that they actually have no record of an Ellie Harper.

When Will confronts Ellie over the strange situation, she manages to cover and her secret identity is preserved for a little longer.

However, when Ellie agrees to attend Will and Texas's engagement party at The Dog in the Pond, it's clear that more drama for the Savages is imminent.

As Will introduces Ellie to Dirk, he is left shellshocked and reveals that this 'newcomer' is actually the long-lost Savage mum…

While Anna seems pleased to have everything out in the open at last, she becomes immediately fearful when she sees Patrick Blake (Jeremy Sheffield).

Anna claims that the seemingly-respectable headteacher used to beat her when they were together, but Patrick's version of events is very different as he alleges that Anna actually tried to kill herself, Dodger and Sienna all those years ago.

Patrick later gets Anna sectioned again, but which one of them is telling the truth?

Hollyoaks airs these scenes on Wednesday, March 20, Thursday, March 21 and Friday, March 22 at 6.30pm on Channel 4.

Who do you think is telling the truth over the Savages' troubled past?

Can anyone tell me if/when it comes out that Reese is the father of Sineads baby? Will Jacqui let slip before she goes?

Can anyone tell me if/when it comes out that Reese is the father of Sineads baby? Will Jacqui let slip before she goes?

No idea, thats a good point, as far as we know, only Cindy, Jacqui and Tony know don't they?

BFLvVeBCQAAP-wr.jpg:large

No idea, thats a good point, as far as we know, only Cindy, Jacqui and Tony know don't they?

I think Bart will come back around the birth so possibly then? Either way I want Sinead to get stick I can't stand her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->