Hollyoaks

Unlikely, as it was the actors choice to leave last year :( Unless Hollyoaks can convince him to return!

Ah I dont know then. I wish she'd close her bloody mouth when shes not speaking tho instead of just looking gormless. What else annoys me is Dianne acting like this is her first grandchild with np mention of Finn and ambers baby, what happened to her any news of her returning when Finn does?

Right so wagers on who kills Seamus?

I'm going with

Nate.

OMG, I've found people I can obsess over HO with!! :happydance:

Who will kill Seamus? I used to be 100% on Cheryl but now I'm thinking Nate...

Hmm I duno on nate not if bb confesses to it.

Also wheres Myra got to? I know I watched it but cant remember

Hmm I duno on nate not if bb confesses to it.

Also wheres Myra got to? I know I watched it but cant remember

He might confess because he'd want Nate to be with Cheryl and not in prison? I definitely think it's going to be one of those two though.

I don't want Brendan to leave!!! :haha:

It doesn't strike me as bb liking nate much so even tho hes all about Cheryl Im not so sure he would to keep them together. All I know is Cheryl wont end up in that mansion.

It better not be Nate, that would seem unrealistic to me because the only people I feel BB would protect in that way are his children, Cheryl and Ste

Not that realistic is at the top of HO qualities :haha:

Right so wagers on who kills Seamus?

I'm going with

Nate.

Sticking with Cheryl :haha:

Lol this is ridiculous, i'm not even watching it at the moment - haven't done for about 2 months now and i'm totally clued up on whats going on because of this thread :rofl:

:rofl: keeping BnB'ers in the know.

What can I say? We have too. Those kiddies of ours don't like us having out telly time! :rofl:

Been PMSL though, you know sponsor before the credits? The woman with the hair? Tori has taken to pretending she's spraying hairspray on her head every time it comes on :rofl:

Bb and walker are sooooo hot right now...only spoilt by Kevin's snivelling!!

Bb and walker are sooooo hot right now...only spoilt by Kevin's snivelling!!

Kevin soooo gets on my nerves! :haha:

They've kept it hush hush on what actually happens to Brendan, whether he lives or dies. Personally, I hope he's killed because that'd be the best ending for his character IMO.

No idea and I hope that headline I posted before was a lie.

It DID get exciting yesterday e4 though. Thankfully!

Do most people on here watch the e4 first look then? I didn't want to post anything specific about it just in case you're all a day behind me watching the 6:30 show.

I've watched First Look since they started it, too impatient to wait lol. The only thing I hate about it is that if my OH is watching TV when it's on, I can't even watch it on the laptop cos it doesn't come on 4oD until the day after :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->