Hollyoaks

I always watch e4 :haha:

I'm leaving it to Lollipop if she decides to make this thread spoiler open or closed :haha:

I'll watch it on e4 if the c4 ones been good. I do think they have spells where f all happens and it's just boring during those storylines I can wait.

I dont watch it on e4.

I cant believe so many people like Walker :sick:

I dreamt ste worked in a pound shop and I was going out with him so I killed Seamus.

I'm gonna blame reading this thread before bed.

I dreamt ste worked in a pound shop and I was going out with him so I killed Seamus.

I'm gonna blame reading this thread before bed.

Hahaha, that is so funny.

:rofl: these weird dreams are hilarious. Im no discussing mine :rofl:

The only time I liked Walker was in laters, now he needs a good wash

:rofl: these weird dreams are hilarious. Im no discussing mine :rofl:

The only time I liked Walker was in laters, now he needs a good wash

And hair cut. The curtains aren't a good look.

Haha yes I did wake up thinking well thats a new one. I've never had a thing for ste, he's another one that needs to close his mouth between lines imo.

^ :rofl: thats how I stopped watching Corrie, its been years now!

Another sky +er here! I haven't watched it all week, I like to save em up and have a Hollyoaks marathon!

I knew the Savage's mum was coming in to the show but I didn't realise she was Will's support worker and was in it already. Was that common knowledge and I missed it lol?

I knew, but I don't know if I guessed it, or read it in the spoilers :lol:

It has deffo been mentioned about a month ago on this thread in a spoiler, I think it was one of AP.

I thought the savages have met their mum :wacko: i'm sure there was an episode when Liberty said she left when she was 3/4- which would of made Will about 5/6 and Dodger 7/8?

What are you leaving up to me? Ive been up since 4:30am every day for work over the last 2 weeks :( and not getting home till 7:30pm, so im missing the oaks, (which obviously comes top of my priorities :rofl: )

So whats been going on? is it borefest?

I also think Cheryl, kills her Daddy............

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->