Hollyoaks

Spoiler below, don't enlarge if u don't want to read

On the shooting, I keep swaying between Cheryl and Nate. Although it would make more sense BB claiming it was him for Cheryl. I think there's still something we're not expecting!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 25
Is it just me that thinks bringing Claire back like this is so completely unbelievable it'll make it a rubbish storyline? Also kinda think that lately they've exhausted the amount of people going hospital for drugs, seems like they're low on ideas.

They're probably bringing her in to boost the number of baddies in the village. Walker and Brendan going means they'll be two down :haha:

I agree Lau, and Claire is like a panto baddie compared to BB.
Can you really see Claire kidnapping someone? That's too physical for Claire, Claire was sneaky and messed with heads. They say she's worse since she's done time in prison but I just can't believe it to be honest

I have a vague memory of her tying someone up before but think it might of been max when he was unwell and she was drugging him? I can't see her managing it with mercy, those are going to be some poorly acted scenes.

Didn't she also try and kill warren's sister by driving a car into a quarry?

Didn't she also try and kill warren's sister by driving a car into a quarry?

I think so yeah. The only storyline of hers I liked was when Justin Burton pushed her off the balcony :rofl: She was horrible to poor little Tom!

Warrens sister was annoying enough to deserve it. Thinking bout it I find most people they cast annoying, so why do I watch it?

Id love to see bombhead back properly although having said that when he came back for couple episodes he wasn't anywhere near as good without Mr c.

I'm so fed up of seeing Mercedes be kidnapped tbh...

Urgh I hate the actress of Claire she is so cr*p! :grr: Sounds like HO is going to get cr*pper over the next few weeks! :( x

You can't say something like that, and not elaborate :haha:

I'm about 3 days behind, I want to know what's happened!

Ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Man they (Hollyoaks) r hiding something!!!

Brendan managed to push walker in front of a train, not before walker told him there's a surprise in store to destroy the bradys

OMG!!! That was awesome!
Although the martial arts moves were quite funny!

I worry about this "eye for an eye" thing....
There is no way, it's going to end as shown in the spoiler pictures. Can't imagine Emmett letting it happen. Unless we're still missing the piece, it seems weak

Meanwhile, Darren is facing a life-changing dilemma as Seamus had a huge win on the horses, but he's the one with the betting slip. With Seamus now dead, what will Darren do?

Cash it would be a start?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->