Hollyoaks

Or he could make a paper aeroplane, if he prefers, yknow :dohh:

Hope he doesnt give it to Cheryl, I'll be honest, shes gonna have enough if she sticks with Nate

The way hollyoaks goes he'll probably be so worried about Nancy's overdose and lose it and someone stupid like holly or Claire will find it :/

Been watching this :rofl:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cu64NvuPutc

loved last nights e4 episode

apparently claire comes back for a bir now, and then returns permanently in the summer

Also Tony and Diane share a kiss

BORING!

Havent been on this thread for ageees! I see the other day in a magazine i think Brendan's exit and a picture of ste being held bk screaming with police.., what happens to Brendan ladies?

Brendan's exit feels really rushed, I hope the next few episodes are good as the Walker stuff was a bit of a disappointment.

Havent been on this thread for ageees! I see the other day in a magazine i think Brendan's exit and a picture of ste being held bk screaming with police.., what happens to Brendan ladies?

We have no clue :haha:

He's got to be surely, just HAS to be! Otherwise its a miracle lol

It's be a miricle if he managed to survive that!

I couldn't I was so shocked seeing Brendan reaction and how bad he was shaking, I love him as an actor and I hate that he's leaving :cry:

Omg :O I can't spoil what happened tonight

I've heard a couple of spoilers but haven't seen it yet because of LO's bedtime... definitely watching at 8 with a boat load of chocolate! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->