Hollyoaks

Just watched it... WOW! Such amazing performances from Emmett and Fintan!

To be honest it's clear how it ends after reading this

Doug is forced to be cruel to be kind as Ste pines for Brendan.

^ I mean if he was in prison well he'd visit :dohh:

I managed to catch up, so here's today's E4 spoiler

Walker sends Cheryl a memory stick with the video of Seamus admitting abusing Brendan. At the end of the episode, Seamus is just about to attack Brendan when Cheryl shoots Seamus. Presumably he's a goner. But on the bit right at the end (after the music), Ste is shown walking through the village and hears a gunshot. It isn't really clear if it was the gunshot that killed Seamus, or another one...

what I don't understand is why Walker did that? What was it going to achieve ?

Did anyone else witness the wee twitter spat between Rob Norbury (Riley) and Emmett :haha:

No what happened?

I just watched channel 4's Monday episode, HO at its realistic best. A man they think is armed, they dont search and let in a normal police car :rofl:

In retaliation to this
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepa...s-goodbye-to-Brendan-Brady-and-his-tache.html

Lets be honest Rob you were quickly forgotten. Emmett can't help it if he's destined for good things. :p

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 27
That article pic suddenly became my phone wallpaper :rofl:

Hahaha. I love how straight Emmett's interview was, usually its all I am going to miss them, blah, blah, blah.

Rob seems jealous though.

Rob seems jealous though.

Exactly! Rob was never that great an actor in my eyes anyway... especially compared to Emmett!

I don't know whether I'm looking forward to tonight's episode or dreading it :haha:

Exactly and even if he was an amazing actor publicly slating one of HO most popular characters/actors wasnt a good idea was it? :haha:

I watched last night's channel four HO.

The fight scene was great, couldnt help but giggle at it but when the train hit how come there was no blood, no nothing, not even a shoe or something?

Was it just me, or did anyone elses ovaries ping when they saw the pic of Emmett and his daughter? :haha:

That Rob is clearly jealous, I don't see anyone beating a path to his door.

Lol Brendan is too big a character to be forgotten xx

Wow last nights e4 was disturbing. The acting especially from Emmett was unreal. To see him shake and become so vulnerable was quite upsetting. I think if you'd ever experience anything along those lines you wouldn't have been able to watch it. God Hollyoaks is going to go to pot now, it will be nothing without the tache.

Oh and who is Riley?? ;)

Exactly how I'm feeling too. I'm gonna miss Brendan in HO so much. OH is laughing at me for getting upset :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->