Hollyoaks

Who shot who? Missed e4 tonight someone tell me!

Cheryl shot and killed Seamus, but Brendan wanted to take the blame for her (and blatantly had a grand plan). He went out onto the balcony and confessed all the murders he's commited in the past. He then pulled out a gun so the cops shot him :cry: Cheryl realised what he was up to just at the last moment, when she discovered a handful of discarded bullets, but it was too late :(

Still in mourning. Ste gona have nothing on me
Leave me be

:rofl:

Why am i spoilering. I'm betting any money anyone on this thread doesnt care :rofl:

Ste is going to be even more whiny and annoying now :(

Loved his retaliation to Rob Norbury the other night :rofl:

Attachments

• d.jpg
    d.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 32
Haha that is so funny! I do follow him on twitter but I never use it so miss it all.

I feel I am still in the denial stage, as it hasn't quite hit me yet :rofl:

I lovee following Emmet's twitter, he cracks me up. I really am quite in love with him <3

I just watched last nights channel 4 HO. So well acted that it made me feel a bit sick to the stomach when Seamus was doing the bad boy thing and BB was crying no dad. :cry:

He really did. Awful and really hard hitting.

It just goes to show how good an actor Fintan is! I know he played a disgusting character, but he did an amazing job of it I think. It couldn't have been easy to play those last scenes of his...

I have a question... Was it BB grand plan a suicide one? Did he want the police to shoot him? If so why? I can't get my head around it.

Sorry I don't know how to spoiler.

I presumed it was cos he didn't want to go to prison and would rather be dead? Or risk the police arresting him and investigating Seamus' murder only to discover it was Cheryl who killed him?

I have a question... Was it BB grand plan a suicide one? Did he want the police to shoot him? If so why? I can't get my head around it.

Sorry I don't know how to spoiler.

Because otherwise he'd be spending the rest of his life behind bars for killing all those people, and that would be no life - and he'd consider that as Walker and his Dad having won.

Yeah, it was deffo a grand plan, he said his goodbyes to Cheryl. I suppose that's why he emptied the gun first too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->