Hollyoaks

I don't care that it was a bit crap. He's alive! :happydance:

:haha:

That Patrick is a dodgy one eh

I don't care either, fek I'm gonna buy a few balloons to celebrate :rofl:

I bloody knew it. You can't do a finale on a Thursday, it's soap law!

Really though the dudes gonna have hell in his cell :( technically.

I have to say though, Kieron Richardson was amazing last night, especially during the Stendan goodbye!

I just watched last nights channel 4. Oh my god I cried so much through that episode and I dont cry at soaps. Feel a right plank :haha:

I missed it again someone spoiler for me?:)

On e4 Bittersweet?

There u go , if you missed this post

Can someone spoiler what happened please I missed it on E4!!!! :(:(:(

Brendan only got shot in the arm, there was a Stendan goodbye in hospital and BB ended up being taken to prison! Cheryl has buggered off to Ireland with lover boy and Ste's kids came back! That bit had me bawling :cry:

Not what I was expecting but still very well acted!

I demand a Brendan/Warren prison spinoff!! :haha:

Me three honestly HOW does she have so many fans

I'm not a fan of her. My mum actually despises her.

Just caught up with today's c4 n mons e4 its actually too dull. I'm not liking the ste n George. This best not end up with George becoming the new beaten ste.

DOnt tell any one but I cried at tonights C4 HO :dohh: what is happening to me? :haha:

Oh god Tasha the die hards LOVE Amy :wacko:

Lau88 I agree

We're in for a shit week :dohh:

Dr Browning is a plank, the acting is completely rubbish!!!! Then Merecedes is kidnapped (YAWN!) and Claire is back, and she's just laughable.

I can't see my wee heart ache for another character as much as I did for big BB ;)

I nearly fell asleep watching yesterdays E4. Ste being whiny as usual, the Savages, Dr Browning. It's all so dull. I know it can't be action and amazingness all the time, but the normal stuff could be a bit less boring.

'You'll regret this Osborne' Oh Ste you will NEVER be Brendan Brady

Aw, does nobody here like Ste then? I know he's no Brendan but I still like his character... just don't get me started on Doug :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->