Hollyoaks

Yep, definitely a suicide plan in my eyes. He couldn't handle jail the first time, he wouldn't go back there. At one point last night he told Cheryl there was no way he'd die in prison.

It just goes to show how good an actor Fintan is! I know he played a disgusting character, but he did an amazing job of it I think. It couldn't have been easy to play those last scenes of his...

Totally agree. He made it so believable too. I dont think anyone else would of played the story as well as he and Emmett.

Yep, definitely a suicide plan in my eyes. He couldn't handle jail the first time, he wouldn't go back there. At one point last night he told Cheryl there was no way he'd die in prison.

I agree. He knew in order for Cheryl (and Ste - he'd see his kids) the best future he had to take the fall - but there was no way he was putting up with prison once more. I think he's taken enough s*** from Seamus to even consider taking more in prison.

You know what I would REALLY adore - a massive twist tonight, but i cant see it happening!

I still dont agree it was one of his best episodes though. i'm still with the chopping up the body scene :rofl:

Nope, best scene of his was dancing to Stupid Cupid in HO Later! :haha:

I'd LOVE a massive twist tonight...

the sniper missed, Brendan escapes and Stendan live happily ever after :rofl:

I know it wasn't what i expected. But bawling my eyes out none the less lol

Bawlin for ste...but how hot was that last look at the camera!!! Leaves an opening for a return (ok so I'm clutching at straws!!)

They've totally ruined it! :grr: that was the perfect exit now it's crap :hissy: x

I agree, yesterdays E4 was perfect.

It was smart of HO to leave an opening for Brendan to return one day though, but I can't see it happening, he is far too good for HO.

Can someone spoiler what happened please I missed it on E4!!!! :(:(:(

I see Nancy is still popping pills like there's no tomorrow...

Can someone spoiler what happened please I missed it on E4!!!! :(:(:(

Brendan only got shot in the arm, there was a Stendan goodbye in hospital and BB ended up being taken to prison! Cheryl has buggered off to Ireland with lover boy and Ste's kids came back! That bit had me bawling :cry:

Not what I was expecting but still very well acted!

I demand a Brendan/Warren prison spinoff!! :haha:

Rubbish ending!

Maybe bb and warren will get together. Let's all not watch, get the ratings low and then get them back!

Patrick is a bit nasty too!

I don't care that it was a bit crap. He's alive! :happydance:

:haha:

That Patrick is a dodgy one eh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79