Hollyoaks

I don't mind ste. I just dont think they give him enough variety with storylines it's either crying over Brendan or trying to be Brendan.

I love the lil girl that plays Leah tho. Incidentally when's leahs real dad back?

Yeah Lau I was wondering the same, surely they haven't just forgotten about it?

I heard a while a go that his mum and dad help kidnap her, but how can they dip into that when the storyline keeps writing them out after a day.

I never quite understood how he found out about Leah in the first place when they made such a big thing about Billy and Amy not even knowing each others name or going to the same school. The ho writers seem to forget a lot.

I remember a scene from years ago where Amy told Billy she was pregnant... he laughed and walked away with his mates I think.

What does everyone think about the upcoming testicular cancer storyline for Tony?

Didn't Tony find a lump that was nothing a couple years ago or was that someone else? Either way I think over his time in ho tonys been shit on too much. I'd of liked him to of stayed with Jacqui.

I don't remember :shrug: I'm just glad they're finally giving him a proper storyline... he tends to only get tiny parts nowadays!

Coming up on Hollyoaks, teacher Jen Gilmore finally gets her comeuppance as everyone finds out that she lied about her relationship with student Tilly Evans.

Earlier this year, Jen (Amy Downham) resorted to desperate measures to keep the romance under wraps, falsely claiming that Tilly had been harassing her when she threatened to reveal the truth about them.

It's clear that Tilly (Lucy Dixon) hasn't given up on exposing the real story next month as she plants Esther Bloom's tell-all diary in John Paul McQueen's pigeon hole at college, with details of her and Jen's affair in it.

Later at the college open day, the walls close in on Jen as she gets a nasty surprise when giving a speech to the parents of the next batch of prospective students.

With damning images of her and Tilly in romantic clinches projected behind her, it's clear that Jen can't worm her way out of this one as headteacher Patrick Blake (Jeremy Sheffield) has witnessed the whole thing.

Jen later gets a glimpse of Patrick's dark side as he is furious over her antics, and things get even worse when police officers turn up to take her away.

The storyline twist marks Jen's final appearance in the show as the character bows out after a year on screen.

Jen's brother Liam (James Farrar) also exits the soap, fleeing the village in shame after his sister's scandal.

Coming up on Hollyoaks, teacher Jen Gilmore finally gets her comeuppance as everyone finds out that she lied about her relationship with student Tilly Evans.

Earlier this year, Jen (Amy Downham) resorted to desperate measures to keep the romance under wraps, falsely claiming that Tilly had been harassing her when she threatened to reveal the truth about them.

It's clear that Tilly (Lucy Dixon) hasn't given up on exposing the real story next month as she plants Esther Bloom's tell-all diary in John Paul McQueen's pigeon hole at college, with details of her and Jen's affair in it.

Later at the college open day, the walls close in on Jen as she gets a nasty surprise when giving a speech to the parents of the next batch of prospective students.

With damning images of her and Tilly in romantic clinches projected behind her, it's clear that Jen can't worm her way out of this one as headteacher Patrick Blake (Jeremy Sheffield) has witnessed the whole thing.

Jen later gets a glimpse of Patrick's dark side as he is furious over her antics, and things get even worse when police officers turn up to take her away.

The storyline twist marks Jen's final appearance in the show as the character bows out after a year on screen.

Jen's brother Liam (James Farrar) also exits the soap, fleeing the village in shame after his sister's scandal.

Is anyone even bothered about those two? They're boring!

Come to think of it the other lump may have been Darren? I cant remember.

Jen and tilly haven't been in it for ages can't say ive missed them either.

I don't mind Tilly too much, it's Jen and her brother I find boring :sleep:

I was reading the tv books with the papers this morning and hubby said "what's with the cross face?" And I stormed out (all mature :rofl:) saying '"hollyoaks is just ruined now....RUINED!!!!)

Come to think of it the other lump may have been Darren? I cant remember.

Jen and tilly haven't been in it for ages can't say ive missed them either.

Yes Darren is a lump

Hollyoaks' Clare Devine's cunning plan with Mercedes McQueen will take a dangerous turn.

Mercedes (Jennifer Metcalfe) has been staying in Clare's (Gemma Bissix) hotel as part of a money-making scheme the pair have cooked up together, All About Soap reports.

However, Mercedes starts to regret her actions when she finds her mobile phone in Clare's bag with a worried message from Dr Browning (Joe Thompson) and is overcome with guilt.

Mercedes attempts to call the deal off, but Clare is having none of it and knocks Mercedes unconscious. However, Clare gets a shock when an angry Browning arrives in her hotel room, demanding to know where Mercedes is.

Convinced that Clare is lying to him, Browning starts to strangle her but he is interrupted by Jim McGinn.

Escaping the violent clutches of Dr Browning, Clare sends a video message of a bruised and battered Mercedes, causing the McQueens to go into melt-down.

Realising her sister is in serious danger, Jacqui (Claire Cooper) then resorts to desperate measures to raise the £200k ransom, and goes back to work for Trudy.

Hollyoaks airs these scenes on Wednesday, April 10 at 6.30pm on Channel 4.

Yawn.............. Lets just get rid of them both........

Hollyoaks' Leanne will discover Will's dark secret in the next few weeks, before trying to kiss him.

Leanne (Jessica Forest) is originally horrified when she stumbles upon Will's (James Atherton) stash of notebooks and DVDs documenting Texas's every movement, All About Soap reports.

The shock discovery comes just after Leanne announces that she's arranged Will and Texas's wedding to take place in four weeks' time and is thrilled when she is asked to be maid of honour.

With everyone busy planning for the wedding, Leanne finds a notebook that belongs to Will - followed by a shoebox full of DVDs of CCTV footage of his bride-to-be. She angrily confronts Will over his spying but he manages to make her believe that he is keeping an eye on Texas because he loves her.

Leanne then falls for his lies and ends up being reminded of how she felt when she was in love with Lee.

In a bizarre twist, a confused Leanne then realises that she has been harbouring feelings for Will herself before attempting to kiss him.

:sleep:

I did find the whole Ste/George fish fiasco quite funny last night on E4 though :haha:

To be honest I haven't watched it since last week....... Will probably get back into when Texas dies as I'm hoping Silas comes back to finish her off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->