Hollyoaks

How has no one that knew about max not seen Claire?!

My dogs a better actress than Claire.

I know. I know it's meant to be sea salt effect but theyve made it look so unhealthy

I see the recently departed bad boys have been replaced... With a little boy :/

"I've seen better skin on a jacket spud" hahaha!

Must admit I am having to force myself to watch HO right now ... it's just not the same anymore and why are they bringing more new people in :grr: x

I've been thinking and apart from when a big storyline is on I really don't actually like HO I just watch because I'm worried I'll miss something good :haha:

I've been thinking and apart from when a big storyline is on I really don't actually like HO I just watch because I'm worried I'll miss something good :haha:

That's exactly what I'm like! :haha: I didn't watch it last night though, I just couldn't be bothered :shrug: I'll probably tune in again when Ste comes back.

I stopped watching just after Brendan left, watching Ste whine and snivel for 30 minutes put me right off :nope:

Now that Claire is back it puts me off watching even more. I think Silas should come back and off half the cast :haha:

For those not watchin atm, you're definitely not missing out on anything...

Claire's hair is absolutely horrific and she is sch a crap actress as well. I said about fifteen times tonight, how has no one who knows claire seen her? especially Cindy works in the shop that is about two feet from that evil Dr guys front door!

What did Jacqui tell tony about what happened when her n her boss were in prison?

My little darling decided she needed to sing me a song just as Jacqui started talking and I missed it

What did Jacqui tell tony about what happened when her n her boss were in prison?

My little darling decided she needed to sing me a song just as Jacqui started talking and I missed it

from the little bit I managed to hear over my LO banging her blocks together I think they beat up some woman in prison without realising she was pregnant, so lost the baby?

from the little bit I managed to hear over my LO banging her blocks together I think they beat up some woman in prison without realising she was pregnant, so lost the baby?

yeah basically there was a woman in prison who picked on jacqui, trudy stood up for her and went to beat the woman up, jacqui was there too and they beat up the woman, this woman was begging them to stop but they carried on til she was unconscious, then they found out later that the woman was pregnant, think that covers it

I watched it last night for the first time in a few days... nothing thrilling but the Patrick/Anna storyline might be ok :shrug:

I've missed a couple episodes (so the spoiler about Jacqui and Trudy came in handy!). I miss Brendan :( The Patrick/Anna storyline has potential to be good, but it's Hollyoaks! They usually have a massive build up and then it ends up being nothing.. I'm just waiting for Silas to come back!

Getting really annoyed at no one recognizing Claire, also find the way she speaks weird? Like she speaks really fast? Or something..

Last episode I watched was of Ste sleeping with George. Talk about a downward spiral. Whats the deal with Jacqui then? Is it this week shes leaving? can someone give me a brief synopsis as to what i've missed? I cant even bring myself to watch it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->