Hollyoaks

I used to use digital spy then it seem to get a bit rubbish for spoilers

No posts here for 4 days....a true indication of the sorry mess hollyoaks has become!

No posts here for 4 days....a true indication of the sorry mess hollyoaks has become!

That's exactly what I've been thinking! Although I did watch e4 last night... poor Tom :nope: Completely missed Jacqui's exit and I couldn't care less to be honest :haha:

:rofl: I still can't get over the fact they've tried to replace Brendan with a little boy?! Please someone tell me he's not in it for long?! He can't surely be the new gangster of Hollyoaks?!

Hes in it properly now they're adding his whole family soon apparently the male McQueens. After last night's first look can someone tell me how Leanne got the bag when she wasnt in the gym?

Hes in it properly now they're adding his whole family soon apparently the male McQueens. After last night's first look can someone tell me how Leanne got the bag when she wasnt in the gym?

:rofl: I never even noticed she wasn't there! I was too busy moaning with my mom about Hollyoaks being crap now Brendan has gone :blush:

Haha. Hollyoaks obviously thinks very little of its viewers intelligence ;) also where was the pee on Tom's trousers and shoes. Just a nice neat little puddle there. Also Tom's 13 why does he act like a babyish 8 year old its like they dont want him to grow up.

Haha. Hollyoaks obviously thinks very little of its viewers intelligence ;) also where was the pee on Tom's trousers and shoes. Just a nice neat little puddle there. Also Tom's 13 why does he act like a babyish 8 year old its like they dont want him to grow up.

Tom the 8 year old and Holly the 25 year old.
Sort it out Hollyoaks!

Starting to feel glad that I haven't been tuning in recently :haha:

Tom the 8 year old and Holly the 25 year old.
Sort it out Hollyoaks!

Holly obviously had a very stressful time at boarding school ;)

:haha: I have it on good authority Mr Scanlan was talking about me last night :rofl he signed a tshirt for me :happydance:

:haha: I have it on good authority Mr Scanlan was talking about me last night :rofl he signed a tshirt for me :happydance:

I hate you :rofl: To be fair, I'll be having something signed by him in August because I'm a backer for his new film :D

I havent watched in ages, didnt realise Jacqui had left so soon. The whole doctor/claire thing (from what i read) sounds really boring and i wish they would get rid of Mercedes (and half of the other characters)

Over on Hollyoaks, Ste Hay is a changed man when he arrives back in the village later this month.

Ste (Kieron Richardson) has been away visiting Cheryl Brady following Brendan's dramatic departure. However, the time away doesn't seem to have done him much good as he remains in a dark mood.

Spotting that Kevin Foster (Elliot Balchin) has also returned to the village, Ste is livid that the schemer has dared to show his face again after the way he treated Brendan.

Quick to get his revenge, the red mist descends on Ste and he beats Kevin to a pulp…

It's clear that Ste is missing Brendan as he starts to regard Chez Chez as the only place that feels like home, which leads him to announce that he wants to sell his half of the deli and buy the club.

Needing some cash quickly, Ste notices the money-making ability of troublesome newcomer Robbie Roscoe, who is planning a rave at Chez Chez.

Ste decides that he wants to join forces with Robbie in planning the event, although he's slightly wary when he spots the sixth former with a bag of pills.

On the night of the rave, Robbie spikes Callum Kane's beer with drugs, feeling jealous after spotting him kissing Holly Cunningham.

In a twist, though, it's actually Maxine Minniver (Nikki Sanderson) who ends up with the beer. Reacting badly to the dangerous concoction, she falls unconscious.

When the police arrive and raid the club, will Robbie and Ste find themselves in trouble or escape detection? And will Maxine be okay?

I dont like this robbie boy either, he is some disgusting slimy greased up 10 year old try to be the new hard man, so not gonna happen!

I havent watched in ages, didnt realise Jacqui had left so soon. The whole doctor/claire thing (from what i read) sounds really boring and i wish they would get rid of Mercedes (and half of the other characters)

Over on Hollyoaks, Ste Hay is a changed man when he arrives back in the village later this month.

Ste (Kieron Richardson) has been away visiting Cheryl Brady following Brendan's dramatic departure. However, the time away doesn't seem to have done him much good as he remains in a dark mood.

Spotting that Kevin Foster (Elliot Balchin) has also returned to the village, Ste is livid that the schemer has dared to show his face again after the way he treated Brendan.

Quick to get his revenge, the red mist descends on Ste and he beats Kevin to a pulp…

It's clear that Ste is missing Brendan as he starts to regard Chez Chez as the only place that feels like home, which leads him to announce that he wants to sell his half of the deli and buy the club.

Needing some cash quickly, Ste notices the money-making ability of troublesome newcomer Robbie Roscoe, who is planning a rave at Chez Chez.

Ste decides that he wants to join forces with Robbie in planning the event, although he's slightly wary when he spots the sixth former with a bag of pills.

On the night of the rave, Robbie spikes Callum Kane's beer with drugs, feeling jealous after spotting him kissing Holly Cunningham.

In a twist, though, it's actually Maxine Minniver (Nikki Sanderson) who ends up with the beer. Reacting badly to the dangerous concoction, she falls unconscious.

When the police arrive and raid the club, will Robbie and Ste find themselves in trouble or escape detection? And will Maxine be okay?

I would LOVE Ste to get the club! Anyone but Clare and Browning, I can't stand either of them :growlmad:

I hate you :rofl: To be fair, I'll be having something signed by him in August because I'm a backer for his new film :D

:rofl: I harassed the director of that, he said yes emmett will be signing the stuff ;) then I missed the cut off :dohh: so I was very lucky to find someone who sorted it last night

Spudsmama I agree I'd like that too!

Hollyoaks character Diane O'Connor discovers she's having twins in an upcoming episode.

Diane, played by Alex Fletcher, has longed for a baby of her own and finally fell pregnant after a night of passion with Tony Hutchinson (Nick Pickard).

Diane discovers that she is expecting twins.

The pair are "gobsmacked" when medics reveal during her scan that she is carrying two babies, the Daily Star Sunday reports.

Diane's pregnant stepdaughter Sinead (Stephanie Davis) apparently becomes worried at the news since her stepmother had planned to adopt her baby.

Afraid that she'll be left alone to look after her baby, she goes to see Tony, who is battling testicular cancer, and begs him to help raise the kids.

An insider said: "Tony keeps his illness a secret but once he finds out Diane is having his twins he breaks down."

The Hollyoaks scenes will air on Channel 4 on May 2.

So does anyone know whats actually going to happen to Sineads baby?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->