Hollyoaks

I watched a bit.
I hear Myra is doing Jim :rofl: and its all this crap about Meredes being kidnapped and Leeanne finding Wills stalker stash
Thats actually all i remember now.

Wow how boring must Hollyoaks be now :rofl: Helloooooo?

Heres a pic for anyone
https://i49.tinypic.com/2s1kkrr.jpg
https://i45.tinypic.com/be7s5e.jpg

I want people to find out it's Rhys' baby! It's annoying me so much also I dont know how to do a spoiler tab so stop reading if you dont want one...

SPOILER

Diane is up the duff from her Tony quickies.

Oooh I might start watching it again soon, I haven't tuned in since the ep after Brendan left.

I miss Brendan :cry: :haha:

Oooh I might start watching it again soon, I haven't tuned in since the ep after Brendan left.

I miss Brendan :cry: :haha:

Thank God it's not just me :rofl: I've only watched once or twice since he left... I've lost interest :shrug:

I want people to find out it's Rhys' baby! It's annoying me so much also I dont know how to do a spoiler tab so stop reading if you dont want one...

SPOILER

Diane is up the duff from her Tony quickies.

OH MY GOSH, didn't see that coming. That'll cause so much problems..

Will Diane still take Sinead's baby?
Will Tony want to stay with her seeing as Jacqui can't have kids?

I find Hollyoaks is sometimes really good, other times I am just like oh god, who wrote these storylines? I do still try to watch it every night.

(Btw to do spoilers there is a button in the top bar of a smiley with his eyes censored, just click that and type the spoiler in it!)

Isn't Jacqui leaving soon anyway?

I know she's not real lol but I'm actually happy that Diane gets pregnant, she's wanted a baby of her own for years

Ahhh thanks Laura :)

I think it's a good twist with tonys testicular cancer story line coming up. I doubt Diane will take Sineads baby but with Finn coming back and having a kid of his own maybe he'll help her? Having said that his dad didn't make it sound as if he had anything to do with his and ambers baby the other day. Dont you think his dad looked better without the beard and how was it not previously mentioned in a convo about his new baby?!

Who is trevor?? Or what else what this man in?? Was he tinas dads loan shark in corrie??

Yes he was in corrie think he was the druggy after tommy tho.

Anyone else who saw first look tonight think the guy involved in the van incident on the floor is Finn?

Yes he was in corrie think he was the druggy after tommy tho.

Anyone else who saw first look tonight think the guy involved in the van incident on the floor is Finn?

Haven't watched it, but yes, it is.

I'm 2 weeks behind now! Damn Brendan leaving. Been so upset I haven't bothered catching up :lol:

I can't help but read the spoilers even though I haven't watched tonights. I had no idea who had been hit by the van, but it seems so obvious now.

Wasn't Amber going to put the baby up for adoption? Did she choose to keep it? Finn must be like 15 or 16 now? Cause weren't they 14 when she got pregnant? :shrug: He will no doubt come back as a fit, muscular 20 year old :haha: Just like Holly - wtf happened there?!

And I never knew about Tony either! Going to watch +1 in a few minutes. Where do you guys find out all the spoilers from?

I thought she kept it and thats why they left. The holly things ridiculous but hollyoaks is hardly realistic. When bobby was born it was around the same time as my lo. Then the next time I saw him he was 5/6 months older than my lo.

I get it here, tv guide or this morning. Atomic pink is my main source lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->