Hollyoaks

I bet something bad happens to at least one of them..... Maybe sine ad will leave with her bubba. Then its a win win all round

My theory is Sinead keeps palming the baby off on Diane for couple months finally bonds and says shes going to be a proper mum Dianes pleased then couple weeks later Diane loses the twins and wants Sineads baby back. 3 babies in one house just wont happen and hollyoaks aren't very inventive

Lau88 is probably spot on. I can't see any other way out??

Haven't been on this thread for a while because I have needed to catch up on HO, finally read through the last few pages and it is all about how bad HO is :rofl: Why do we even watch it? :haha:

I thought that yesterday! :haha: We should turn it into an Emmett Scanlan appreciation thread because we all talk about him more than the cast who actually still work on HO :rofl:

To the person that asked how Leanne had the bag of money - Claire told Paul to fill a sports bag full of money and put it in the gym changing room while there was an aerobics class going on. Leanne was in the class and when she went to get her bag from the changing room she took the wrong one - because they were the same. So she took the money and Claire got a bag of towels.

I'm getting so bored of the Mercedes storyline, yes we know Claire has got yet, it's been dragged out so much surely nothing will happen to her!

Ah, so Diane should be raising triplets rather than twins now :shock: Something else is bound to happen surely. 3 kids in one house is a bit much - they never show the kids on TV anyway!

I find Tom ridiculously annoying, always have. One minute he is acting like a child and the next he is made out to be smarter than the adults and telling them what to do :dohh:

Laura you are right. When whatsherface was in hospital just about to die (oh, Esther ) they made him out to be quite grown up and sensible, so when I watched e4 tonight I was a bit sad to see they've made him wee Tom again!

Tonight's E4 was the first episode we have watched in a while, it was DIRE sadly. Utterly boring. I can't believe the stark contrast it is now from when we had Brendan and not forgetting Walker.

To bring in Claire was a bad move in the first place but to bring her back so promptly after a quality actor has left just highlights how awful she is as an actress.

Claire brought those dogs out. Dogs that would apparently scoff Mercedes given the chance. In reality Mercedes was locked up and protected, if they wanted a human to lunch on Claire was helpless :dohh:

The sight of Jim McGinn remains vomit inducing. It's not amusing any more.

And this awful storyline with Will and Texas. If they don't pull Silas out for that one its a big mistake, everyone is anticipating it.

Hollyoaks bosses have officially confirmed the five suspects in Texas Longford's upcoming murder.

Texas, played by Bianca Hendrickse-Spendlove, will be killed on her wedding day in a fortnight's time. However, cracking the case won't be easy for detectives as so many of the villagers have motives for wanting to get rid of her.

As previously reported, Texas's scheming fiancé Will Savage (James Atherton) is on the suspect list, alongside her best friend Leanne Holiday (Jessica Forrest) and feisty Theresa McQueen (Jorgie Porter).

Will's brother Dodger (Danny Mac) and twisted Doctor Browning (Joseph Thompson) have also been named as possible culprits.

Texas's grisly ends sees her shoved from an upstairs hotel room window as her wedding day goes horribly wrong.

Savage siblings Will and Dodger are suspects as they both have such strong feelings for Texas, making it possible that one of them could be pushed to the edge in the ongoing battle for her heart.

Fans have already seen a wide variety of extreme behaviour from Will this year, while Dodger is heartbroken when he makes a number of failed attempts to win Texas back in the build-up to the wedding.

Meanwhile, with Theresa and Leanne currently fixated on Dodger and Will respectively, both women find themselves feeling jealous of blushing bride Texas in the wedding episodes.

Theresa has already killed Calvin Valentine in the past, while bunny boiler Leanne is no stranger to crazy behaviour.

Browning, meanwhile, is determined to get the recent ransom money back after a mix-up led to it falling into the hands of Leanne, Will and Texas. As he killed Lynsey Nolan last year, the ruthless doctor is also a likely suspect for the latest terrible crime.

Hollyoaks kicks off the wedding week on Monday, May 6 at 6.30pm on Channel 4

I hope to god Silas comes back, thats what the oaks needs!!!.

Oh my.

My vote gos on it being Leanne lol

Hollyoaks bosses have officially confirmed the five suspects in Texas Longford's upcoming murder.

Texas, played by Bianca Hendrickse-Spendlove, will be killed on her wedding day in a fortnight's time. However, cracking the case won't be easy for detectives as so many of the villagers have motives for wanting to get rid of her.

As previously reported, Texas's scheming fiancé Will Savage (James Atherton) is on the suspect list, alongside her best friend Leanne Holiday (Jessica Forrest) and feisty Theresa McQueen (Jorgie Porter).

Will's brother Dodger (Danny Mac) and twisted Doctor Browning (Joseph Thompson) have also been named as possible culprits.

Texas's grisly ends sees her shoved from an upstairs hotel room window as her wedding day goes horribly wrong.

Savage siblings Will and Dodger are suspects as they both have such strong feelings for Texas, making it possible that one of them could be pushed to the edge in the ongoing battle for her heart.

Fans have already seen a wide variety of extreme behaviour from Will this year, while Dodger is heartbroken when he makes a number of failed attempts to win Texas back in the build-up to the wedding.

Meanwhile, with Theresa and Leanne currently fixated on Dodger and Will respectively, both women find themselves feeling jealous of blushing bride Texas in the wedding episodes.

Theresa has already killed Calvin Valentine in the past, while bunny boiler Leanne is no stranger to crazy behaviour.

Browning, meanwhile, is determined to get the recent ransom money back after a mix-up led to it falling into the hands of Leanne, Will and Texas. As he killed Lynsey Nolan last year, the ruthless doctor is also a likely suspect for the latest terrible crime.

Hollyoaks kicks off the wedding week on Monday, May 6 at 6.30pm on Channel 4

I hope to god Silas comes back, thats what the oaks needs!!!.

when it all first came out I was convinced it'd be Theresa but now I'm thinking Leanne? Maybe they're both too obvious though :shrug: I'd love Silas to come back even though he freaks me out big time :haha:

Finally! Getting rid of Texas. She's the worst actress ever! Even worse than the one who plays Claire I reckon!

Maybe when Silas finds out that someone else finished off Texas he will come back in a rampage and kill off half the cast, starting with the Savages, Ste, Doug, Claire and Ruby :rofl:

I would so love that to happen!

Noooooo, not Ste!!! :haha: I want Silas to kill Browning... I hate that man with a passion!

OMG yes, Browning is vile!

I hate Ste, I used to think he was fab but the whole Stendan thing ruined him and turned him into a whiny idiot.

I might try to catch up with HO tonight, I want to be back in the habit of watching so I can see the wedding :D

I hate Ste, I used to think he was fab but the whole Stendan thing ruined him and turned him into a whiny idiot.

:shock: How dare you! :haha: I'm one of those die hard Stendan fans who squealed whenever they were on screen together :rofl:

:rofl:

I adore Brendan, but the Stendan relationship was a letdown. I like heartbroken Brendan who does crazy stuff for Ste's love and safety. Not Daddy Brendan reading bedtime stories :haha:

:rofl:

I adore Brendan, but the Stendan relationship was a letdown. I like heartbroken Brendan who does crazy stuff for Ste's love and safety. Not Daddy Brendan reading bedtime stories :haha:

Aww, but that was cuuuute!! :haha: I do know what you mean though, I always loved it when BB went crazy and battered people to death with a hammer! Not entirely sure what that says about me but oh well :blush:

I think most HO fans are like that, the ratings are always high when crazy stuff goes on. :haha:

It wouldnt be right if Silas didnt do it, as she was meant to be his first victim, or maybe she commits suicide as she cant face working with all the people that cant act! (i know shes not that great!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->