Hollyoaks

I agree HO is shit now, Emmett deserved every award he was up for, he is a fantastic actor, far too good for Hollyoaks! It's a shame it's seen a joke soap, there are a select few fantastic actors in it who don't get the recognition they deserve, especially at the awards.

I really don't understand HO a lot of the time, their big stories are brilliant, far better than the other crap on TV, if they could use that creativity for the "filler" stuff, they would be set.

Exactly. Will they ever find a true replacement for Emmett and let's not forget Neil Newbon. Some ripped the last producer down as crap but in hindsight she had a good thing going

I think that's why everyone hangs on to Silas coming back, that was an amazing time on the show.

Kirsty was a fab villan too, just completely different to BB. No way should Lewis of won best exit though, that belonged to HO and Emmett.

I was gutted for Jazz Franks too... Esther's bullying was a fantastic storyline and so well acted!

I have missed the last two episodes of Hollyoaks and I don't even care, although I will be tuning in on Monday :haha: Brendan was definitely an amazing actor, he would have done even better in a better soap!

Did anyone watch the fall? Is it repeated? I forgot :(

Yeah I watched it... Emmett was only on screen for like a minute but it was a good minute :haha: I would assume it's on BBC iplayer? :shrug:

I think its on the iPlayer Laura. I missed it too but I found DH Sky plussed it.

I swear to god he fancies Emmett. Must do.

I didn't see the soap awards, but just downloaded it cos my mate texted to say Emmett was HAWT. I think people still assume Hollyoaks is a teen soap so don't bother watching. I know it's a goodun cos it's the only thing DH will watch on tv with me :lol:

Emmett definitely deserved all he won, he's a fantastic actor.

I watched tonights episode last night on e4 and the scene where sinead gives birth is so badly done!

Joe Roscoe is a bit dishy!

https://i1.cdnds.net/13/20/300x225/soaps-ayden-callaghan-joe-roscoe.jpg

I didn't see the soap awards, but just downloaded it cos my mate texted to say Emmett was HAWT. I think people still assume Hollyoaks is a teen soap so don't bother watching. I know it's a goodun cos it's the only thing DH will watch on tv with me :lol:

My granny used to tune in lol :rofl:

I haven't seen Sinead give birth yet but I saw her go into labour...

*feels one cramp* "OMG the baby's coming!!"

:dohh:

The roscoes are pathetic another stereotype of Essex/London. Wannabe gangsters need to be written out asap although Freddie can stay as long as he keeps quiet and just stands there looking pretty.

The roscoes are pathetic another stereotype of Essex/London. Wannabe gangsters need to be written out asap although Freddie can stay as long as he keeps quiet and just stands there looking pretty.

Exactly that, and I completely refuse to watch the sterotypical Essex mince shows

sinead is some girl gives birth to a 3month old baby in 5 mins super woman :)

I think they did try to make it look like Sinead was having contractions before and that's why Esther went with her because she was in pain but then seemed to just fast forward it a bit lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->