Hollyoaks

It was Will, he can walk just like most of us guessed he could too :lol:
x

Thanks :D I still have a much better ending in my head though :winkwink:

did they say why he did it?

Ah see I missed e4, I thought they were goin to drag it out too

I thought they'd drag it out too!

Lolli:

Texas was going to leave him because she found out he didn't have the embolism, he got up and walked out the wheelchair and was being really nasty to her then pushed her and she fell out the window. Tbf I don't think he meant to push her out the window

Anyone know if there is anywhere I can watch the E4 episode online? My TV signal has gone crazy with all the wind and my recording of it is buggered :(

Anyone know if there is anywhere I can watch the E4 episode online? My TV signal has gone crazy with all the wind and my recording of it is buggered :(

Will it be on 4od soon?

Also so gutted with what happened, I thought there would be a big build up and a huge "wow I never saw that coming" moment. :nope: Hollyoaks writers need to think of better stories!! So much more could have happened there.

I'm hoping that isn't all there is to the storyline, although how Hollyoaks has been atm I'm not surprised!
Maybe Silas has got something to do with the whole thing and they planned it? Because Wills obsession with Texas did kinda just come out of nowhere didn't it?

Yeah, Will had a bit of a thing going on with Silas before he escaped didn't he... wasn't he writing a book about him or something? Jeff Rawle plays him so well... although now I can't watch him in anything without thinking "murderer!" :rofl:

I'm confused because next week Leanne gets arrested?

That'll explain it https://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/...95/3603-evidence-is-found-against-leanne.html

Wills clearly doing to manipulate Leanne by trying it on with her. Doug's already picking up on it so I think something will happen to Doug soon.

would be good if that does happen.......

just feels like the oaks is going down hill now

I love Hollyoaks but it's becoming a bit much.. bit too unrealistic but about the current storyline with Will.. I knew it!

I am just patiently waiting for Silas to come back :haha: I imagined there would be a big build up, but he will probably just walk into Hollyoaks and be arrested :haha:

I reckon Will needs to get Leanne out of the way as well............she knows about all those cameras everywhere. And no doubt he would have been caught on one of them in the flat walking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->