Hollyoaks

I used to watch HO religously, got back from a weeks holiday all excited to catch up, I think I managed 2.5 episodes and got totally fed up so turned it off! They keep starting little pointless storylines and not following them through e.g. Theresa and the gun ... It hasn't gone anywhere :/

I am liking the Tony storyline though... well, not liking it, but you know what I mean. I just hope they do it justice!

I know it's not as exciting at the moment but I still love my HO catch up time :D I always record it and then watch a load when my DH is out :D

I have to say I'm finding Joe from the new family rather tasty :thumbup:

xx

My dad had testicle cancer, had the op, his spread (to his stomach and his intestines) and he got radio therapy for months and has been clear 10 years.:thumbup:
So far I'm pleased with how the storyline is fairing out and I too hope they do it justice.

Can somebody give me a quick sum up of yesterday's HO? I'm out so can't catch up before tonight's ep! :(

I'm presuming you mean C4 episode so won't bother spoilering. Not a lot happened (surprise, surprise).

Phoebe ran away with Vincent cos Myra caught him in her house and called the police. Ester dumped Tilly cos George let slip that Tilly is planning on going to uni somewhere far away. And I think Tony went home, told Diane that he'd pulled a groin muscle. That's all I can remember!

Has anyone been watching The Fall? I recorded it when it was mentioned on here and have 5 episodes on the planner but haven't watched any of them. Is it worth watching?

Has anyone been watching The Fall? I recorded it when it was mentioned on here and have 5 episodes on the planner but haven't watched any of them. Is it worth watching?

It's awesome! Creepy... but awesome :haha: The ending was a bit weird though :shrug:

some oldies are coming back......... what do you think good or bad decision?!

Hollyoaks bosses have announced that late-night spinoff show Hollyoaks Later is returning for a sixth series.

Former cast members James Redmond (Rory 'Finn' Finnigan), Jeremy Edwards (Kurt Benson) and John Pickard (Dom Reilly) will all feature in the new run of after-dark specials.

This year's series has been tipped to take viewers "on an epic ride of Hangover-style proportions" as Tony Hutchinson (Nick Pickard) reunites with his old friends and his brother.

© Lime Pictures
Nick Pickard as Tony Hutchinson.

As he continues to battle cancer, Tony will team up with the gang alongside a host of unexpected and unhinged characters throughout Spanish and Moroccan locations.

Fans can also expect Esther Bloom (Jazmine Franks) and Tilly Evans (Lucy Dixon) to take centre stage in a "chilling" storyline as they celebrate an 18th birthday in a spooky location.

Elsewhere, Theresa (Jorgie Porter) will join up with a new recruit of the McQueen clan on a wild road trip.

© Lime Pictures
Jazmine Franks as Esther

© Lime Pictures
Lucy Dixon as Tilly

Hollyoaks Later is currently in pre-production and is due to transmit in the autumn. As usual, five hour-long episodes will air on consecutive nights across one week in a post-watershed timeslot.

Jane Steventon, who took charge of last year's successful series, will once again be the show's producer. The series will be executive produced by Hollyoaks boss Bryan Kirkwood.

Kirkwood commented: "We are very happy to announce the commissioning of series six of Hollyoaks Later. It is a returning series that gives an annual late night treat to loyal Hollyoaks fans."

Lee Mason, Channel 4's editor for drama commissioning, added: "We're thrilled to be bringing back Hollyoaks Later for a sixth series and with it some of our best loved Hollyoaks faces.

"Tony's cancer battle is an important story for us to tell and we're so excited to be able to explore it further within the high octane, highly emotional and sometimes shocking world of Hollyoaks Later."

and another one

Former Hollyoaks star Sarah Jayne Dunn has revealed that she might be returning to the soap.

The actress, who has played Mandy Richardson on and off since 1996, hinted at the news while being interviewed on Channel 5's The Wright Stuff today (June 12).

© PA Images / Matt Crossick/Empics Entertainment
Sarah Jayne Dunn

Reflecting on her Hollyoaks career, Dunn commented: "I was only 14 when I started and I started for two episodes. I finished my two episodes and got everyone's autograph, got a photo with everyone and said, 'Right, thank you, bye!'

"Everyone was saying to me, 'You're going to be back, you're the sister of one of the main characters!' I was like, 'No, no, I've finished'. I think I'm still the longest-serving female character!"

She added: "Possibly in the next few months I might be making a little sneaky return. Gemma Bissix has [also] returned and it's very exciting, actually."

Dunn's last appearance on Hollyoaks was in September 2011. Speaking at the time, she stated that it was time to "move on" but refused to rule out a future return.

And I just found out that Myra from the Oaks, is Married in real life to Dan from Emmerdale!!

Eurgh I hate Mandy, hope she doesn't come back!

The late night sounds good, I loved Finn back in the day and Kurt was easy on the eye lol. Although didn't Dom go to jail for a long time for setting fire to Il Gnosh? Surprised he's out already. Looking forward to it though, I do love the late night HO :D

Oh FFS now I really dont care about HO! Way to go dampen last years HO Later with that! How can you go from body chopping to that :rofl:

Yea this years Later looks rubbish, doesn't look like I'll be tuning in anytime soon.

Last years later was the only time OH has requested to watch HO with me, he's never gonna watch it this year :L

Old characters don't bother me cos I only started watching HO almost 2 years ago so I have no idea who they are! :dohh:

Myra HO & Dan from Dales? :haha: Bless!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->