Hollyoaks

here is a link to chloe bruce, not sure if AP meant this chloe or not. Max and OB loved her and she loved them from what I can remember

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chloe_Bruce

I'd love her to come back!

Loving HO's atm. Poor Ste :cry:

Am I going to get shot if I say that I feel sorry for Sinead?

I don't really feel sorry for her but I think the storyline is quite good, I imagine a lot of young ladies get themselves into situations like that and find hard to get out/ask for help.

Hollyoaks, this is the moment that Nancy Osborne faces a life-or-death situation following a frightening police chase.

Nancy (Jessica Fox) becomes a wanted woman after Sienna Blake comes up with another cruel scheme to make her seem unstable.

The latest drama begins when Sienna (Anna Passey) encourages Nancy to leave the village with Oscar and Charlie, warning that Darren won't let her have access to the children otherwise.

Nancy falls into the trap by driving away with the kids, but when Darren (Ashley Taylor Dawson) later finds Sienna bound and gagged in the flat, she blames Nancy and accuses her of kidnap.

The next morning, Nancy turns on the radio and is horrified to hear a news bulletin about her assaulting Sienna and snatching the children.

Needing someone to help her, Nancy arrives on the doorstep of Sandy Roscoe (Gillian Taylforth). However, a concerned Joe (Ayden Callaghan) immediately makes contact with Darren, who turns up with the police.

Nancy feels that she has no other option but to go on the run, and her attempts to escape from the police lead her to a multi-storey car park.

When Nancy is clipped by another car, her vehicle spins out of control and crashes into a wall. She is then left terrified when she realises the back wheels of her vehicle are teetering dangerously over the edge of the car park's roof…

Watched ommibus today I've got so into hollyoaks last few weeks! Hate sienna and her games, I do hope she isn't pregnant ! feel sorry for sinead! Hope that ste never helped his mum, and I really hope tony will be okay in the end! Can't wait till tomorrow's episode!

Former Emmerdale star Kirsty-Leigh Porter will play the role of Ste Hay's sister in Hollyoaks.

It was announced back in June that the actress had signed up to play a full-time character in the Channel 4 soap later this year.

Hollyoaks' executive producer Bryan Kirkwood exclusively revealed to Digital Spy last month his plans to introduce Ste's sisters and build up the Hay family.

He said: "Ste is undoubtedly one of our most important characters, and I'm so impressed with everything Kieron has done in the role. He's become a real star in the past few years.

"I was conscious of the fact that Ste was languishing on his own with no family around him, so that's something we're going to change by bringing in Ste's sisters. Ste's story with Pauline is just the start of a massive journey for the character.

Porter is known for her roles as Roz Fielding in Emmerdale and Zoe Willson in Coronation Street.

Oh right enough Lollipop I forgot they took her on!!!

https://www.soapsquawk.co.uk/news/joseph-thompson-quits-hollyoaks.php#results

I imagine they will really go for it with him then in the final scenes

^
Im not sure how to feel about this, he has never been the best baddie, but still worth watching. but who will take their place?

I hate him, but I love how he always cries when Mercedes shouts at him hahaha xx

i wonder how he is gonna leave, who will bump him off? or make him pay for everything.

Maybe Myra doesnt die and goes off to live with Jacqui (then hopefully both can return one day) but she plans the downfall of him, makes it look like he killed her, but really she has sailed off into the sunset

It will all centre around Myra I think, maybe Trevor kills Myra, but Jim makes it look like Mr B did it, so he DOES go down for a crime

so many storylines I can think of here

For goodness sake Sienna, do you have nothing better to do than hide behind doors and earwig on Darren?!

i wonder how he is gonna leave, who will bump him off? or make him pay for everything.

Maybe Myra doesnt die and goes off to live with Jacqui (then hopefully both can return one day) but she plans the downfall of him, makes it look like he killed her, but really she has sailed off into the sunset

It will all centre around Myra I think, maybe Trevor kills Myra, but Jim makes it look like Mr B did it, so he DOES go down for a crime

so many storylines I can think of here

Don't be silly, those are far too creative for the HO producers! It will be something boring like Mr B and Myra have argument (conveniently at the top of stairs, probably in the Loft) Mr B gives her a little nudge and, woops, all the way down the stairs she goes.

It's been too long, Tom needs to bump someone off.

I have cried so many times these past few weeks at HO! The cancer storyline got me :'(

Second and last chance to win a signed Emmett Scanlan pillow.... I have no idea what the bidding will be like on this one again :haha: but ALL proceeds are going to the charity that supports the neonatal unit Alex was born in
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Signed-moustache-pillow-by-Emmett-Scanlan-/261261182785

Do you actually think she is? When she was crying over the test, I took that as meaning it was negative and she was sad about it?

I read she's pregnant, maybe she isn't I hope she's not her storyline has me fuming

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->