Hollyoaks

From the spoiler Lollip0p posted, do we think....
Nancy actually dies? On Thursday it says tragic consequences, but I can't see them killing off a baby or young boy?! And if Sienna has seriously got pregnant the same day she stopped taking her pill, that's just stupid!

Monday, August 12

Nancy and Darren attempt to put aside their differences for Oscar's sake. Ash is suspicious of Patrick, and John Paul is left stunned as a ghost from his past arrives in Hollyoaks.

Tuesday, August 13

Frankie makes a gobsmacking discovery that rocks the Osborne's world. John Paul realises the underlying reason for his surprise visitor, but how will he react? Ash makes an effort to be a supportive friend, unwittingly leaving Maxine feeling dejected.

Wednesday, August 14

Sienna makes one last desperate attempt to get rid of Nancy. Becoming increasingly desperate, John Paul turns to an old family friend for help, and Danny gets the shock of his life when Patrick reveals just how much he knows.

Thursday, August 15

Panic-stricken and with nowhere to hide, Nancy makes a decision with tragic consequences. Tony is devastated as the effects of chemotherapy begin to take hold. Frankie gives John Paul an ultimatum, while Esther is left worrying if she'll lose Tilly forever.

Friday, August 16

John Paul is shocked to learn the paternity of baby Matthew. How long will Sienna maintain her silence? Holly offers a helping hand to an old flame, and Tilly makes a bold decision.

Frankie gives John Paul an ultimatum

Adding to this:
The mother of Matthew and demands money from JP otherwise she will take the baby away. Also she reveals the father of the baby is Craig and not him leaving JP heartbroken.

FFS... betcha Frankies in there wanting that baby at some point

Hmm I wonder who comes back, can't help thinking it's Craig but maybe wishful thinking lol.

ETA - Never mind, just seen your post AP!

Sad news (well I think so)

Hollyoaks' Myra McQueen actress Nicole Barber-Lane is to exit the soap, as bosses plan an explosive end for the character.

The 39-year old star, who has played Myra for seven years, is looking to venture into other TV roles and spend more time with her family. She is married to Emmerdale actor Liam Fox.

Myra will depart the Channel 4 serial in a shocking manner when she gets shot during a showdown with her son-in-law Dr Browning.

A source told the Daily Star: "The McQueens are one of the most iconic families in Hollyoaks history. So it's only fitting that Myra, as the head of the family, gets the best send-off possible.

"She will be shot. Browning will be involved - but that doesn't mean he's the one who pulls the trigger. We all know there are a few others in the McQueen family who are handy with a gun, so wait and see.

"It's going to be an epic week of episodes that we are sure fans are going to love."

Barber-Lane added of her departure: "The job is fantastic, I love playing Myra. Over the last seven years we have had some great adventures with her and the McQueens.

"But now it is time for me to explore some new characters and roles and to have some fun with my family."

Can't believe she is only 39?! Also I think she is a fab character and she has made laugh so much, I will miss her.

So who is going to shoot her???

^^
Chloe taht use to be in the soap many years ago?? is she coming back?

Hollyoaks' Myra McQueen actress Nicole Barber-Lane is to exit the soap, as bosses plan an explosive end for the character.

The 39-year old star, who has played Myra for seven years, is looking to venture into other TV roles and spend more time with her family. She is married to Emmerdale actor Liam Fox.

Myra will depart the Channel 4 serial in a shocking manner when she gets shot during a showdown with her son-in-law Dr Browning.

A source told the Daily Star: "The McQueens are one of the most iconic families in Hollyoaks history. So it's only fitting that Myra, as the head of the family, gets the best send-off possible.

"She will be shot. Browning will be involved - but that doesn't mean he's the one who pulls the trigger. We all know there are a few others in the McQueen family who are handy with a gun, so wait and see.

"It's going to be an epic week of episodes that we are sure fans are going to love."

Barber-Lane added of her departure: "The job is fantastic, I love playing Myra. Over the last seven years we have had some great adventures with her and the McQueens.

"But now it is time for me to explore some new characters and roles and to have some fun with my family."

Can't believe she is only 39?! Also I think she is a fab character and she has made laugh so much, I will miss her.

Oh that is sad, I love Myra :( My mum has recently started watching HO and she keeps discussing it with me and she actually asked me if Dr Browning was going to kill Myra and I was like "Don't be ridiculous, she's a popular character!". I also thought she was older than 39!

Maybe Mercedes as she keeps threatening to tell the truth about Browning and Lynsey?

here is a link to chloe bruce, not sure if AP meant this chloe or not. Max and OB loved her and she loved them from what I can remember

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chloe_Bruce

i think she's a different one ;) That's whats written in the spoilers

oh I liked the old chloe, would love her to come back. the good old days :)

Kieron Richardson has stepped up his game, for sure.

I don't think he did, Tony stopped him in time

here is a link to chloe bruce, not sure if AP meant this chloe or not. Max and OB loved her and she loved them from what I can remember

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chloe_Bruce

I'd love her to come back!

Loving HO's atm. Poor Ste :cry:

Am I going to get shot if I say that I feel sorry for Sinead?

Argh what has ho done to me, last night I dreamt that oh cheated on me with my enemy. And sienna was my enemy I don't know why she made it into the dream they look nothing a like :/

I cant stand Sinead or Finn, tbh I'd prefer Sinead to be killed off instead of Myra

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->