Hollyoaks

Oh hopefully they don't go down that route..... :nope: we didn't use protection, please don't it's not that easy :growlmad:

Sometimes it is! I didn't take my pill for 2 weeks after my dad died and hubby and I only DTD twice and I got pregnant! However it took us 6 months of trying to get pregnant with Noah.

Getting back to topic .... I really hope they don't either. I want someone to just punch Sienna but I think it will all come out once she's pregnant x

Are you girls saying she's meant to get pregnant? Nooooo!

They showed her throwing the rest of her pills away.
For some of us we have been trying a lot longer than 6 months.
I,m just saying to many programs make getting pregnant look easy.

The Nancy sienna story is meant to be a slow burner until Christmas. Tbh I cant be bothered with it that long. It's obvious she'll get pregnant. Tbh considering Darren twins you'd think he'd strap up.

They showed her throwing the rest of her pills away.
For some of us we have been trying a lot longer than 6 months.
I,m just saying to many programs make getting pregnant look easy.

Ah, I missed that bit, what on earth was I doing :wacko:

They do, they really do :( It's gonna be utter devestating if she does end up pregnant. Not only that, but from Nancys point of view, she has a child with special needs, it would be heartbreaking to see Darren father another child who is ok.

It wouldn't surprise me if Sienna had see the baby, nancy and Darren get back together sienna gets put in a mental facility like her mum and Nancy's forced to bring it up which will then kick start the pills again.

Week two spoiler:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qznZZxCnOYI

Now whose body is in the car?!

Dislike this spoiler sooooooooo much!

Hollyoaks' Nancy Osborne will face serious danger next month as Sienna Blake's scheming intensifies.

Nancy is left horrified as she is accused of kidnapping her baby son Oscar and young nephew Charlie thanks to Sienna's latest games.

After Sienna (Anna Passey) has dropped the bombshell that she is pregnant with Darren's baby, she encourages Nancy to take Oscar and Charlie away from The Dog in the Pond for good.

Nancy agrees to the idea, but soon finds herself wanted by the police as Sienna falsely claims that Nancy assaulted her and snatched the youngsters.

As a panicking Nancy flees from the police, the situation spirals completely out of control and she finds herself in a terrifying situation on a car park roof.

Jessica Fox, who plays Nancy, told All About Soap: "She drives off with the boys, but now Nancy is in absolute flight mode. As she's driving, a police car comes one way up the road, and to avoid it she turns left and finds herself at the entrance of a multi-storey car park.

"Nancy's got no option but to go in, but she starts going further and further up the car park. The police cars are in hot pursuit, and Nancy loses control of the vehicle."

The actress added: "She thinks this has gone far enough, so she goes to get the kids, but she finds the back end of the car is hanging over the car park's roof. Will she get out in one piece? I can't tell you, but I can promise that what happens next is just brilliant!"

I absolutely HATE the Nancy/Sienna/Darren storyline so much! Nancy and Darren made such a good couple and Sienna is horrible! Why they can't ever let anyone be happy I don't know.

I hate Sienna, I am devastated she is pregnant and that easy!

What bothers me about this is that sienna told Darren she was on the pill and at the end of that episode she flushed her pills giving the impression that she was on the pill up until then. Even if she was due to take her pill after her and Darren slept together surely it wouldn't be that quick. And when that spoilers saying next month she could only of just found out so it'd have to of been conceived pretty much that first time. Maybe shes not really and just lying to get Nancy out the way.

From the spoiler Lollip0p posted, do we think....
Nancy actually dies? On Thursday it says tragic consequences, but I can't see them killing off a baby or young boy?! And if Sienna has seriously got pregnant the same day she stopped taking her pill, that's just stupid!

Monday, August 12

Nancy and Darren attempt to put aside their differences for Oscar's sake. Ash is suspicious of Patrick, and John Paul is left stunned as a ghost from his past arrives in Hollyoaks.

Tuesday, August 13

Frankie makes a gobsmacking discovery that rocks the Osborne's world. John Paul realises the underlying reason for his surprise visitor, but how will he react? Ash makes an effort to be a supportive friend, unwittingly leaving Maxine feeling dejected.

Wednesday, August 14

Sienna makes one last desperate attempt to get rid of Nancy. Becoming increasingly desperate, John Paul turns to an old family friend for help, and Danny gets the shock of his life when Patrick reveals just how much he knows.

Thursday, August 15

Panic-stricken and with nowhere to hide, Nancy makes a decision with tragic consequences. Tony is devastated as the effects of chemotherapy begin to take hold. Frankie gives John Paul an ultimatum, while Esther is left worrying if she'll lose Tilly forever.

Friday, August 16

John Paul is shocked to learn the paternity of baby Matthew. How long will Sienna maintain her silence? Holly offers a helping hand to an old flame, and Tilly makes a bold decision.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->