Hollyoaks

I hate what's going to happen to nancy though! I hope Darren realises soon how messed up sienna is!

She showed darren the test she must be?

I guess I'm just suspcious, I wouldn't put it past her to lie about it and I'm sure there's ways you can make a test look positive. I would of been happier if we'd of seen the test lol.

She showed darren the test she must be?

Darrens a man, he wouldn't know would he? 1 line/2 lines could mean anything!

I think she was hoping to be pregnant and the test was negative, hence her crying on the loo

I thought she was upset that she overheard Darren say she was just a bit of fun and he didn't see anything serious with her.

Seems like loadsa fans online don't believe she's pregnant

Loads of spoilers

Nancy and Darren attempt to put their differences aside for Oscar’s sake
- Frankie finds a positive pregnany test and think it’s Ruby’s. She confronts her, but Sienna states it’s hers.
- Sienna is furious when she hears Darren referring to her as a fling. She decides to up her game.
- She confronts Darren and tells him to choose between her and Nancy, and is shocked by the outcome
- Darren tells Nancy he’ll take her back, if she signs the form for Oscar’s operation.
- Nancy is delighted and signs the contract. However, Darren reveals it was a trick to get her to sign, and asks her for a divorce.
- Sienna suggests to Nancy that she take Oscar and Charlie before Darren stops her seeing them. When Nancy is gone, Sienna bounds and gags herself, and makes it look like Nancy attacked her and kidnapped the children.
- Nancy changes her mind on the road, and decides to turn back, until she hears a radio report on Sienna’s attack.
- Scared, Nancy turns to Sandy, but Joe is straight on the phone to Darren.
- Darren arrives with the police, and Nancy flees in a car with the children, prompting a high-speed police chase.
- In trying to get rid of the police, Nancy ends up on top of a multi-story car park. She clips another car and her car teeters off the edge. Will Nancy and the children get out alive?
John-Paul’s Not The Daddy
- The mother of baby Matthew turns up after befriending Theresa. She claims she wants to be a part in Matthew’s life, but when John-Paul hears her talking on the phone about money problems, he discovers what she’s really here for.
- John-Paul stands his ground and tells Chloe that she is not having Matthew back. She then tells him that baby Matthew is Craig’s, not his, and demands £5,000 or she’ll take Matthew away.
- John-Paul turns to Frankie for help.
- Frankie says if she pays the £5,000, Matthew must live with her from now on.
- John-Paul refuses Frankie’s terms, but he can only raise £400 himself. Will he lose baby Matthew?
- Danny provides John-Paul with a new set of DNA results.
Patrick/Maxine
- Ash becomes suspicious of Patrick…
- Ash makes an effort to be a supportive friend to Maxine by getting to know Patrick better. However when it turns out Ash and Patrick have a strong intellectual bond, Maxine feels dejected.
- Ash notices more strange behaviour from Patrick, and decides to visit Anna over her concerns.
- Anna warns Ash to protect Maxine, and asks her to help her build a case against her ex-husband.
- Patrick puts pressure on Maxine…
- Maxine struggles to come to terms with Sienna’s admission.
- Patrick piques Maxine’s interest, will she uncover a hidden secret?
- Maxine is left feeling distraught and alone.
Naughty Cindy!
- Cindy sleeps with Dr.Browning.
- Desperate to keep Cindy quiet, Dr.Browning throttles her!
- When he returns to the scene of the crime to clean up the evidence, he finds someone else has already been there….
- Dirk makes a shocking discovery that rocks Holly’s world.
Other Spoilers
- Danny gets the shock of his life when Patrick reveals just how much he knows.
- Ste shaves Tony’s head as the effects of chemotherapy take over.
- Esther worries she’ll lose Tilly forever..
- Tilly tells Esther she rejected her place at Nottingham and will enrol at HCC.
- When Holly hears Callum didn’t get the grades he needed, Holly asks John-Paul to help him find a place at another uni. Callum is elated when Holly tells him he got a place at Leeds.
- Jason makes a suggestion to Holly.
- John-Paul gives Danny the cold shoulder after his rejection after their night together. Danny explains he wants a relationship, but is not ready for one right now.
- Doug presents Ste with a phone number for his dad, which was written on one of the cards he’d sent. Tony and Doug make the decision to call the number for Ste, who will be on the other end of the line?
- Sandy finds herself in a difficult predicament, can Ziggy save the day?
- Mercedes and Nana plan to rob Dr.Browning of his valuables, inadvertently leading Dodger to a goldmine.
- Tony meets old friends Kurt, Finn and brother Dom for a trip to Morocco in Hollyoaks Later, which includes a game of Russian Roulette. Theresa goes on a road trip with a new McQueen family member, and Esther, Tilly, Holly and Callum have a scary time at a cabin in the woods…
- Clare Devine returns in September.
- Ste’s sisters to join later this year.
- Tilly and George will live in a rented college house with newcomer Jade.
- Myra leaves! Her departure will see her being shot.
- Dr.Browning leaves in the Autumn.
- Holly will have a meaty storyline that will feature right up until her 16th in December.

I sound like a moaning minnie but the last two Hollyoaks Laters were just brilliant, I can see this one being a flop!

PS - My money is utterly on Sienna NOT being pregnant

Hi guys! I started watching again last week, it's like a different show compared to the Brendan days :(

Brendan Brendan Brendan....

(*strokes signed t-shirt*) :happydance: :muaha:

:haha: I know what you mean. In reality though I hope not, Darren and Nancy have enough to think about.

Me and DH were in awe watching Darren and Nancy signing, we knew everything they were signing and DH hopes they'll do more of that. Alex was watching them too :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->