Hollyoaks

I can't wait for it all to come out that Anna didn't kill that girl (forgot her name)

Darren's a dick. I'm gonna put that out there. His wife wasn't well. In sickness and in health he vowed.
Oh and she's gone all of a few days and he's in bed with the nanny. Yeah so much for marriage huh!
Honestly I hope Nancy never gives him another chance. Hypocrite that he is!

Darren's a dick. I'm gonna put that out there. His wife wasn't well. In sickness and in health he vowed.
Oh and she's gone all of a few days and he's in bed with the nanny. Yeah so much for marriage huh!
Honestly I hope Nancy never gives him another chance. Hypocrite that he is!

My OH blames Darren he said it's all his fault as he didn't really try and help Nancy even though she helped him through his gambling addiction

I also hated Sienna's evil smile that no one noticed apart from Nancy:dohh:

Sarah I'm the same, I was cringing

E4: Ooooooooh! Now I reckoned it was someone in the village.... But never thought of HIM!

Jeez this is so reminiscent of my ex and his dad it's scary :shock:

OMG.... HO is FAB atm. I FL'd it tonight .... does anyone know how long the nancy storyline is going on for? I hope it's not like the Ester one was.

I guess he doesn't call then

Danny is annoyed that John Paul isn't answering his calls, unaware that JP has left his phone at home.

Wanting to teach his boyfriend a lesson, Danny looks for a rebound and spots Ste at the bar. The two men share a drink and head back to the council flat, but as Ste leads Danny to the bedroom, Danny realises he can't go through with it and leaves.

I guess he doesn't call then

Danny is annoyed that John Paul isn't answering his calls, unaware that JP has left his phone at home.

Wanting to teach his boyfriend a lesson, Danny looks for a rebound and spots Ste at the bar. The two men share a drink and head back to the council flat, but as Ste leads Danny to the bedroom, Danny realises he can't go through with it and leaves.

Wow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->