Hollyoaks

Oh I just found out :rofl:

How can you even justify that. Lyndsey's scan is like an almost 20 week scan anyways :rofl: and her names on it naturally.

Only in hollyoaks!

I just wrote a big post about this and realised I was getting a bit carried away over a soap so I'll just say that the whole scan picture thing is ridiculous :rofl:

Oh I just found out :rofl:

How can you even justify that. Lyndsey's scan is like an almost 20 week scan anyways :rofl: and her names on it naturally.

Only in hollyoaks!

She chopped the name off and threw it in the bin in the toilet, along with the scissors :rofl: xx

Ah I've not seen last nights yet, I did say to my OH when Lyndsey was having her scan that it wasn't a 12 week baby and looked more like a 20 week scan :haha:

A rumour going around that Myra survives being shot and conspires with Jim and Mercedes to bring down Dr B

Would make better sense...

https://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/...ticises-ofcom-ruling-kids-shouldnt-watch.html

With respect Mr Scanlan, but Alex loves you more than Bob

i can't believe someone actually complained and they are getting their arses booted for it!

1 complaint though, didn't think they bothered unless they had a few. That was one of the best episodes of Hollyoaks xx

Defo, it was well done.
Not the pish we see just now

^^
Ap I think I started that rumor on here :) at least week or more ago :)

I would like to take full credit for it! Would back up the spoiler i put on here a couple of days ago

https://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/...ticises-ofcom-ruling-kids-shouldnt-watch.html

With respect Mr Scanlan, but Alex loves you more than Bob

i can't believe someone actually complained and they are getting their arses booted for it!

Stuff like that gets on my nerves, fair enough children shouldn't be watching but its not Ofcoms responsibility! If you don't want your child watching it ...turn it off!

^^
Ap I think I started that rumor on here :) at least week or more ago :)

I would like to take full credit for it! Would back up the spoiler i put on here a couple of days ago

I bet you any money that is true, like us things just get shared forum to forum-it's fun piecing it altogether though!

I like to think the writers on hollyoaks liked my storyline better, so scrapped their rubbish one and used mine instead :D :rofl:

Will Savage's murderous feelings return on Hollyoaks next week and he vows to kill again.

The drama begins when Will's girlfriend Ash Kane (Holly Weston) teams up with Maxine Minniver to start up their own pole-dancing club night at The Loft.

During a taster session, Dodger (Danny Mac) spots the girls in action and gets involved, but Will (James Atherton) is livid when he spots the scene. Taking revenge, he then calls the police to report the illegal business venture.
Will is jealous when he sees Ash and Dodger.

Ash is horrified when she and Maxine are arrested for setting up the classes without a license, and she's even more shocked when Will confesses that he was the one who grassed them up.

Following some advice from his mother Anna, Will decides to end his relationship with Ash before his feelings of anger get the better of him again. However, Ash is stung by the break-up and bitterly tells Will that she'll be going on the rebound.

Not prepared to accept that, a raging Will later confides in Anna - he's decided to kill again. Afterwards, a frantic Anna tries to call Ash, but will she receive the warning in time?

I'm thinking no too!

And if so, Jesus they are getting shit send offs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->