Hollyoaks

cant believe his is the big boss (was secretly hoping he was talking to Warren or BB)#

So whats his aim? and what does he want all those particular families to go down/get sorted out?

Hopefully take out the whole Rosscoe lot?

Ziggy is a terrible actor. I've never heard anyone sound as gormless as him...and I live in Essex ;). I do find it amusing Freddie was in kick ass 2, for less than a second.

I do like the roscoes maybe its because I think they're hot :haha: I hope they don't go anywhere !!

They should concentrate on giving georges house a good scrub!! Havnt read spoilers yet will need to have a look and see what we're in for :lol:

They should concentrate on giving georges house a good scrub!! Havnt read spoilers yet will need to have a look and see what we're in for :lol:

Yes yes YES!

Whens Hollyoaks Later on again? It's getting to that time of year again isn't it

I'm guessing end of this month? Think that's around the same time it was on last year.

Dreading it TBH, not looking forward to it

But I doooooo, because you'll all be in "the know" and I won't be :brat:

;)

Could be interesting......... or i may want to throw my shoe at the tv!

Over on Hollyoaks, twisted Will Savage sinks to new depths as he strikes again.

Fans know that Will (James Atherton) killed Texas Longford on their wedding day earlier this year, and girlfriend Ash Kane is next on his hit list after their relationship ends bitterly.

Putting an evil plan into action, Will crushes pills into a wine bottle and invites Ash to the flat to talk - but what does he have in store for her?

Later, as a lifeless Ash is left lying on the sofa, Will steals her hospital swipe card to sneak into his mum Anna's psychiatric ward.

As Anna (Saskia Wickham) has been threatening to expose his true nature, Will knows that he needs to silence her, so he drowns her by holding her under some water in the bath.

Afterwards, as Will makes his escape, Patrick Blake pays a visit to the ward and finds Anna dead.

Patrick is then left facing his worst nightmare as the staff think he's to blame for the horrifying incident, leading to his arrest…

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->