Hollyoaks

Well Jack is a legend............. but maybe he might be on holiday when the orgy happens, i mean he is going to renew his wedding vows to frankie soon. lol

Coming up on Hollyoaks, Myra McQueen's dangerous feud with Doctor Browning reaches a shocking climax.

The popular character's exit from the show sees her in a terrifying situation as Browning (Joseph Thompson) decides to take matters into his own hands.

The drama kicks off as Mercedes finally discovers that her twisted husband is plotting to have Myra (Nicole Barber-Lane) killed.

Mercedes is alerted to Browning's recent antics when Cindy and Lindsey tell her about his vicious attacks on them. Soon afterwards, her worst fears are confirmed when she overhears Browning and Trevor discussing the hit on Myra.

Desperate to save her mum, Mercedes goes undercover by telling Browning that she wants Myra dead too - but in reality she just wants to find out the details of the murder plan to stop it from happening.

When Browning figures out what Mercedes is up to, her overpowers her and locks her in the bathroom.

The evil doctor then tracks down Myra at the docks, aims a gun at his terrified mum-in-law and shoots her…

So anyone know when Sienna will be caught out...its getting me so angry that i cant watch it...i wasnt the truth to come out!! x

I cant be doing with this Maxine storyline til march.

I hate when Hollyoaks isn't on as there seems to be nothing worth watching on TV :haha:

I really need to stop reading this thread before bed, last night I dreamt I was being stalked by Jim :/

^ yep thats what happens to me, I got the Silas ones. i still do on occasion :rofl:

Haha, shame it's not the good looking ones eh.

I heard a rumour a while ago that with this nancy storyline Justin was going to come back for Charlie for couple episodes, I guess that won't happen now with Chris fountain being disgraced.

She's a plank really, how long did she think she'd pull that off? Do you think she'll try?!

Haha, shame it's not the good looking ones eh.

I heard a rumour a while ago that with this nancy storyline Justin was going to come back for Charlie for couple episodes, I guess that won't happen now with Chris fountain being disgraced.

Maybe HO will jump at his lack of employment. I think that would be a really good storyline, the last thing we need is a mini Tom :haha:

Thank God she's not horrible bitch being mean to Tom, she'll want to get rid of him.

Ah I missed tonight's c4 & e4, that's what I get for a baby free night. Spoilers pretty please?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->