Hollyoaks

That's interesting! Although I did want Anna to get her comeuppance

Could be interesting......... or i may want to throw my shoe at the tv!

Over on Hollyoaks, twisted Will Savage sinks to new depths as he strikes again.

Fans know that Will (James Atherton) killed Texas Longford on their wedding day earlier this year, and girlfriend Ash Kane is next on his hit list after their relationship ends bitterly.

Putting an evil plan into action, Will crushes pills into a wine bottle and invites Ash to the flat to talk - but what does he have in store for her?

Later, as a lifeless Ash is left lying on the sofa, Will steals her hospital swipe card to sneak into his mum Anna's psychiatric ward.

As Anna (Saskia Wickham) has been threatening to expose his true nature, Will knows that he needs to silence her, so he drowns her by holding her under some water in the bath.

Afterwards, as Will makes his escape, Patrick Blake pays a visit to the ward and finds Anna dead.

Patrick is then left facing his worst nightmare as the staff think he's to blame for the horrifying incident, leading to his arrest…

How far fetched! I agree with AP though I was hoping for Anna to get proper revenge..

Err, I hate Will so bad - cringe everytime I see him!

Could be interesting......... or i may want to throw my shoe at the tv!

Over on Hollyoaks, twisted Will Savage sinks to new depths as he strikes again.

Fans know that Will (James Atherton) killed Texas Longford on their wedding day earlier this year, and girlfriend Ash Kane is next on his hit list after their relationship ends bitterly.

Putting an evil plan into action, Will crushes pills into a wine bottle and invites Ash to the flat to talk - but what does he have in store for her?

Later, as a lifeless Ash is left lying on the sofa, Will steals her hospital swipe card to sneak into his mum Anna's psychiatric ward.

As Anna (Saskia Wickham) has been threatening to expose his true nature, Will knows that he needs to silence her, so he drowns her by holding her under some water in the bath.

Afterwards, as Will makes his escape, Patrick Blake pays a visit to the ward and finds Anna dead.

Patrick is then left facing his worst nightmare as the staff think he's to blame for the horrifying incident, leading to his arrest…

:nope::growlmad: Hate this!!

It's such a waste of what could have been a really good storyline

Euurghhhh Spoiler.... :( not happy with that :( Although it will be interesting to see what happens with Patrick etc.

I didn't expect Trevor's boss to be that person though!!

Nooooo I really wanted the truth to come out! Can't believe he kills her how annoying!

Freddie sets fire to the loft *yawn*

Frankie and Jacks relationship is on the rocks so she ends up getting into a situation with a family friend, feeling regretful the next day

So is Fraser actually into Sandy (that her name?) Or is he just up to something?

Sad spoiler :(

Hollyoaks' Lindsey Butterfield and Joe Roscoe are left devastated next week as they lose their unborn baby.

The tragic development comes after Lindsey is knocked over by Frankie Osborne (Helen Pearson) in a car accident.

Hollyoaks' Lindsey Butterfield and Joe Roscoe are left devastated next week as they lose their unborn baby.

The tragic development comes after Lindsey is knocked over by Frankie Osborne (Helen Pearson) in a car accident.

Oh no, I had a feeling this wasn't going to go as planned :cry:

Aww :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->