Hollyoaks

I'm not liking these storylines one bit.

Secretly i wanted freddie and Sinead to get together

Frankie & Jacks relationship is on the rocks and Frankie seeks comfort in the arms of a family acquaintance. Sienna wants to take the next step with Darren and Freddie is forced to perform a terrifing task!

Rumour has it this family acquaintance is....

Ziggy :sick:

What is the connection with jack and the roscoes?

Think sandys gonna blurt it out at the vow renewal apparantly

I generally think he is into sandy he just doesn't really know who Trevor uses for what jobs I'm guessing. X

I think he like the family idea, but he seems really bad for Trevor to be scared of him :/

What was the scenes with Freddie and Lindsay? I couldnt hear but it was obvious something was going on

Off topic but whenever I open this thread I get amessage saying one girl wants to chat with me then opens play store. Anyone else?

Back to ho though I missed how Freddie got out the car. Also when I is the jack/Frankie wedding/Frankie running Lindsay over going to happen?

^ I get this too, but only on my mobile, and it can be on any thread

if you can screenshot it and post it in the technical section we'll have a look xxx

I'm really pleased that Sinead and Freddie got together... but that's not going end happily is it? I bet something happens then when the stuff happens to Lindsay.

I really HATE Robbie Roscoe... what a little Shit!

something nice and easy on the eye on a Sunday afternoon :winkwink:

Attachments

• ashley-taylor-dawson_final.jpg
    ashley-taylor-dawson_final.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 15

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member