Hollyoaks

Wow really? I never would of guessed that either. They don't exactly look alike lol. Aw I loved Joe, was so sad when he died!

Trevor and an old hollyoaks character Joe Spencer are brothers in real life, never would have guessed

Didn't know that! They look nothing like each other.

I still can't believe Jamie Lomas (warren fox) and charley Webb (Debbie dingle) are brother and sister in real life. I can't see any resemblance whatsoever!

Absolutely crying my eyes hot for Lindsay and joe. Blergh brings it back :(

^^^ :hugs: Just catching up now and balling my eyes out :(

What I don't understand though is that isn't she over 12 weeks? Would they give her the pill in that instance?

I used to work on gynae and epau and we used to. She wasn't far over 12 weeks so she could take it. When the nurse took the pill out the pot put it in her hand and gave it to lyndsay that's a big no no.

Absolutely crying my eyes hot for Lindsay and joe. Blergh brings it back :(

:hugs: I was fairly howling myself :( I think Hollyoaks does these things better than most. I remember Nancys loss I was distraught all over again :( I think they nailed it

Oooh I didn't see it. Look forward to Monday nights episode.

When they were talking before I suddenly thought ah I bet that's what it is. Great twist though.

I know! I don't mind too much now as I'm on Mat Leave, not for too much longer though :( :cry:

I dunno but it seems proper dodgy ��

Emmett Scanlan favored my tweet

Pick me up :rofl:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGzqxySX20Q

I bet Claire is Fraser's dad!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member