Hollyoaks

Thanks :) I can vaguely remember dawn but can't picture her. You'll have to let me off I was only 6 in 95

She was tall and skinny with short brown hair with a fringe. I think she was Cindy's older sister...

Just googled her, can't say I recognize her. I wish bombhead and Mr c were still in it tho.

Back to modern hollyoaks, why couldn't Sinead of died I can't stand her. Also siennas tash, so irritating all that foundation doesn't cover it, I'd hate to see it in HD. Bitch mode over.

e4 was good tonight, sienna needs to be shot or something though!

Will it all come out though? Or will it just be a half a job like HO love to do, they'll just let the non pregnancy come out and not the rest?

Also has Darren never seen his birth certificate? Never used it for a passport or anything. Bloody Soap land!

Sheer rumours from another forum
Esther has massive party and is same night ad the blast
Party at the loft also that night
It is the same night that dodger catches will murder ash and discovers the truth
Clare is introduced as fraser's daughter
Browning is not quite out yet and is some how involved
Jim will clue on it and try and stop it
Am expecting multiple deaths

Nancy will try and get out and expose sienna

I've heard we've not heard the last of Browning too....

When does it come out about sienna? X

Duncan is back for hollyoaks later, and have to say the photo of him looks quite buff lol
He is only back for 5 episodes

Also tony's son comes back into hollyoaks later too

Who did Tony have a son with? It was always made out that this only one was with mandy

I think someone came in to it a few years ago and told him he had a son that he'd never known about. Can't remember who she was though.

Wiki'd it!

Tony's ex-fiancées, Julie, Izzy and Tessie arrive. Julie is sent away by Tony after she attempts to make amends. Tessie reveals she lied about not being pregnant and had Tony's child, an eight year old son called Harry Thompson

Oooh now you've said his name I kinda remember a Harry, if they're bringing him into later you'd think he'd be mentioned to start a build up and keep the character relevant.

Kevin is the guy that Patrick saw off and was working for Walker x

No idea who they are lol only been watching a few months I started watching when nancy came back x

https://i1.cdnds.net/13/03/618x741/soaps-hollyoaks-elliot-balchin-kevin.jpg
This is Kevin he was the one Patrick and Maxine went to see at the college

No... I don't even know how to begin explaining this lol! Someone else may be able to help! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->