Hollyoaks

I really felt for Sinead tonight :cry:

However, im not sure why she doesnt claim benefits..

Trailer looks good. When is Darren gonna wake up to Sienna though!! Xx

I still don't get fake pregnancies, how do they honestly think it's going to end?!

OMG!! I'm so excited!!! Does anyone have any idea when HOL is going to air?

Will looks like he's going to get caught in the act by dodger x

Fould Hollyoaks online and managed to catch up with recent storylines (missed a year or so out though while abroad). Fella rolls his eyes, but it's filmed near my old home and I know some of the cast and crew so it makes me reminisce about my neighbourhood and times gone by when I watch it. The Darren/Sienna storyline needs to end already! Nancy needs her justice! They love dragging a hot story out. Will needs to get his comeuppance, too.

a collection of spoilers

Hollyoaks schemer Sienna Blake will be forced to push Darren Osborne away as her baby deception continues.

Sienna is currently still pretending to be pregnant, knowing that Darren (Ashley Taylor Dawson) will leave her if he doesn't think she is expecting his child.

Next month, Sienna is forced to take her plan a step further as she starts to wear a fake baby bump underneath her clothes. However, this means that she can't let Darren get too close.

Anna Passey, who plays Sienna, told All About Soap: "Sienna can't let Darren anywhere near her, so asks him to sleep in the spare room until the baby's been born. That's going to have a devastating effect on them as a couple, though.

"Sienna's plan was to try to bring them closer together, and now she's insisting they must avoid any physical intimacy. How does that work?"

She continued: "For the first time, Sienna is starting to live day-by-day. She's panicking because she doesn't have all the answers, and things are becoming increasingly dangerous.

"Sienna is still hoping somehow she'll get pregnant, but if a baby doesn't arrive at the end of all this, who knows what Sienna will resort to next?"

Hollyoaks' autumn trailer, which was released earlier this week, shows that Tom Cunningham (Ellis Hollins) will manage to catch evidence of Sienna's fake bump on a secret spy camera. However, whether the truth will be revealed to Darren remains to be seen.

Danny Lomax stumbles across the body of DS Trent

Hollyoaks minx Mercedes Browning will sleep with bad boy Trevor Royle next month in a desperate bid to ensure that he is charged with murder.

Mercedes, played by Jennifer Metcalfe, springs into action after the discovery of DS Trent's body lands Ste Hay in hot water.

Viewers know that evil Trevor (Greg Wood) murdered DS Trent in the summer. However, once his victim's remains are uncovered, Trevor tries to frame Ste (Kieron Richardson) for the crime by planting a gun in his possession.

When a horrified Ste is arrested, his frightened flatmate Sinead O'Connor (Stephanie Davis) gets Mercedes on board to help sort out the situation once and for all.

Sinead then helpfully reveals evidence to set Trevor up - Trent's blood-splattered warrant card.

Needing to get close to Trevor in order to plant the evidence, Mercedes seduces the dangerous villain at his flat.

After secretly popping the ID card in Trevor's wallet, Mercedes later celebrates a job well done by visiting her estranged husband Paul (Joseph Thompson) in prison and gloating about her latest fling.

A Hollyoaks source told Digital Spy: "Mercedes is pleased with how things have gone, but fans will have to tune in to see whether it really is the end of Trevor."

Troubled Hollyoaks character Kevin Foster is still alive, it has been confirmed.

Kevin, played by Elliot Balchin, left the show in mysterious circumstances earlier this year as ruthless Patrick Blake drove him out of the village and was later seen with blood on his shirt.

The sinister scenes left many fans wondering whether Patrick (Jeremy Sheffield) had killed Kevin, but next week viewers will see that he is not dead after all.

Kevin's friend Maxine Minniver (Nikki Sanderson) will visit him at a university campus in the upcoming scenes.

Maxine is surprised to see the turnaround in Kevin's life, but he explains that Patrick actually helped him out by getting him onto a course. However, whether Kevin is really telling the truth remains to be seen…

Tonights E4 was good, another person who knows what Sienna is like! Whoopa! Xx

Who was Ruth's friend that jack got pregnant?

Dawn, can't remember the details, was mentioned on E4 last night.

I am completely lost now :rofl: bad Hollyoaks changing history :rofl:

Before 1995, Dawn had begun an affair with best friend Ruth Osborne's father, Jack. Dawn got pregnant and gave baby Beth up for adoption. When Ruth found out, she did not want to see Dawn again. On her sixteenth birthday, Cindy slept with Lee Stanley, she then discovered she was pregnant. Max had struck a double act with Sam "OB" O'Brien. The pair were always involved in money making schemes. Dawn and James "Jambo" Bolton discovered Beth needed a kidney transplant. After a number of failed donors, Dawn told Jack of his illegitimate daughter. Jack was found to be a match and saved Beth's life. Dawn and Jambo then kissed after realising their feelings Dawn began feeling unwell and, with Jambo, she visited the doctor, who diagnosed her with leukaemia. On Christmas 1997, Jambo proposed to Dawn, who then died after her battle with leukaemia, the same day Cindy gave birth to Holly.

Thanks :) I can vaguely remember dawn but can't picture her. You'll have to let me off I was only 6 in 95

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->