Hollyoaks

Walker was an undercover police officer who was in prision with Brendan, who sold walkers brother a dodgy drug which eventually killed his brother so walker was out for revenge. Kevin is walkers son who he got in on it, Kevin became good friends with Maxine but walker wanted him to kill her. She was kidnapped and kevin kept her drugged in the flat for a while until she escaped. Walker died after a fight with Brendan and kevin wouldn't leave Maxine alone which Patrick didn't like, the last we saw of Kevin before the other night was Patrick driving him away and coming back with blood on his clothing.

Walker was an undercover police officer who was in prision with Brendan, who sold walkers brother a dodgy drug which eventually killed his brother so walker was out for revenge. Kevin is walkers son who he got in on it, Kevin became good friends with Maxine but walker wanted him to kill her. She was kidnapped and kevin kept her drugged in the flat for a while until she escaped. Walker died after a fight with Brendan and kevin wouldn't leave Maxine alone which Patrick didn't like, the last we saw of Kevin before the other night was Patrick driving him away and coming back with blood on his clothing.

I don't think Kevin is walkers son, the rest is spot on though :)

Kevin was picked up from years on the streets after being in foster care for a while. I don't think this was ever said on the programme though, but that was the background.

Elliot Balchin explained the meeting :

Between us, we worked out that while Walker has been on the run for the shooting incident with Riley, he spotted Kevin pick-pocketing and doing little bits of criminal activity. Walker also saw the similarities between Kevin and Ste, so he realised that he could use all of this to his advantage.

"Walker has been talking to Kevin about Brendan's history for quite a while. We decided that they'd been planning this for a good few months before the viewers even saw Kevin on screen

Was just wondering that myself, thought I'd missed a crucial bit of Hollyoaks lol.

Kevin wasn't his son. He just had walker saved in his phone as dad to avoid suspicion as he was spending time with Brendan and obviously couldn't be caught talking to walker seeing as in hollyoaks everybody leaves their phone everywhere :haha:

Yeah at first I thought Kevin was walkers son but then clicked on that he wasn't. Hollyoaks confuses me at times lol!

Ah my mistake. I don't understand why Maxine still wants to be friends with him though.

Ah my mistake. I don't understand why Maxine still wants to be friends with him though.

Me neither. If someone held me hostage and drugged me I sure as hell wouldn't want to be friends with them lol!

Hollyoaks schoolboy Tom Cunningham will go missing in a forthcoming storyline, Digital Spy can reveal.

The popular teen, played by Ellis Hollins, does a disappearing act later this month after troubles within his family come to a head.

Tom is at the centre of more drama in upcoming episodes as he sees scheming Sienna Blake's true colours once again, finding out that she is lying about being pregnant.

However, when a hapless Darren Osborne continues to side with his deceitful partner, Tom is left feeling more lonely and isolated than ever. Viewers will see him decide to run away from the village, leaving a note behind.

As illustrated in the picture above, 'Missing' posters have recently been up on display on the Hollyoaks set as Tom's disappearance rocks the locals.

A Hollyoaks source told Digital Spy: "Tom's loved ones are distraught over his disappearance and launch a frantic search for him. It's only after he's gone missing that they all realise how unhappy he's been."

Attachments

• soaps-hollyoaks-tom-cunningham-missing-poster.jpg
    soaps-hollyoaks-tom-cunningham-missing-poster.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 10
This could be a good opportunity for Tom. They've never let him grow up, maybe he's about to leave the 9 year old routine behind.

Wallis Day (Holly) has quit hollyoaks and is being replaced
https://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/...ay-quits-as-holly-cunningham-role-recast.html

Amanda Clapham - possibly this girl, possible not

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u17UmVjHdzM

Duncan is also back in Hollyoaks Later
https://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/...ton-returns-in-later-first-look-pictures.html

https://i2.cdnds.net/13/40/618x347/soaps-hollyoaks-later-duncan-button-return-1.png

Hollyoaks Later Spoiler
Episode 4:
Meanwhile, at the country house, Jade begins a murderous spree.

Yer no Brady, love :rofl:

Normal spoilers
Monday, October 14

It's Mercedes' 30th birthday and she's determined to celebrate in true McQueen style, but a face from the past has plans to make sure the party goes off with a bang. Ste and Doug prepare to say goodbye to Hollyoaks, but will Danny reveal the truth to Ste before it's too late? Tom admits defeat to Sienna, Leanne is devastated as she unearths Dennis's lies and Ash makes a shocking discovery about Will.

Tuesday, October 15

A horrified Ash confronts Will. Mercedes' birthday celebrations are in full swing, but the McQueens are unaware of the surprise in store for them. Sinead has bagged a leaving present for Ste and Doug that could change their lives for ever. It looks as though it's the end of the road for Dennis and Leanne.

Wednesday, October 16

The whole village is reeling from recent events. An unexpected visitor arrives at the McQueens', but will they get the reception they'd hoped for? Lindsey and Cindy find themselves forced to face their demons, and Will's feud with Dodger is brought to a shocking conclusion.

Thursday, October 17

As the dust settles, the Savages pull together. Sam is determined to find the person responsible, and Cindy and Lindsey find themselves bonded by a dark secret.

Friday, October 18

Cindy and Lindsey struggle with a heavy burden. Sam makes a discovery that threatens to turn her life upside down. The Osbornes are faced with utter devastation, Holly struggles to come to terms with her grief, and Dennis has to break life-shattering news.

I wonder
An unexpected visitor arrives at the McQueens', but will they get the reception they'd hoped for?
that is?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->