• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hollyoaks

OMG OMG OMG at tonights e4 episode

wow quite a twist really, as much as i thought it was going to be her, i never imagined it that way :nope:

for anyone wanting spoiled..
it was heidi, although he didnt realise it was heidi as she had a catsuit on too, so was a mistake :(

linzi xx

omg i'm watching Mondays at 8 :) altho now i know...i might wait till monday lol

Im still in shock!!! Hollyoaks at its best! Jeff Rawle and Karen Hassan.... AMAAAAZING. Arrrgh! I do need a life :rofl:

Jeff Rawle is so hot! I love him as Silas! I know I'm probably the only person on here who thinks he's hot but he was so lush in his halloween costume!!!

Well that was a frightening side to see of Silas! Omg! :shock:

Just watched it on sky + what a twist!!!!

I knew it! Lol I was do excited about tonight's episode, can't wait for Monday

Ooooooooooooh, I liked! I hate waiting til Monday's E4, I'm such a saddo :haha:

Does anyone else reckon that Silas killed his own wife? I know she was murdered, but they never say who by, or why. Maybe she was his first victim, I bet she cheated on him or something and he turned psycho.

Does anyone else reckon that Silas killed his own wife? I know she was murdered, but they never say who by, or why. Maybe she was his first victim, I bet she cheated on him or something and he turned psycho.

Iv always assumed that he did kill her.

Glad it's not just me then. I never know if I've just not paid attention hard enough and missed an explanation :haha:

I've not been watching it really. I might watch Monday's since everyone is going on about it. Jeff Rawle is seriously creepy on there though, I was watching Hollyoaks at the time he killed India. It's weird though because since then I've seen him in an old re-run of Holby City and also in the 4th Harry Potter film and in those he was really nice! I know who the four girls are who are possibilities but no idea which one he kills...

Glad it's not just me then. I never know if I've just not paid attention hard enough and missed an explanation :haha:

Has he not admitted he did? I though he had, I was always under the impression he had killed her, there again when a murderers wife is murdered I guess it is a reasonable assumption :haha:

Has he not admitted he did? I though he had, I was always under the impression he had killed her, there again when a murderers wife is murdered I guess it is a reasonable assumption :haha:

Not sure. I just thought I was being all clever! :dohh: :rofl:

I'm sure he told Riley he had caught her cheating on him. This would explain everything else.

He did kill his own wife, although he hasn't said it outright it's what we are meant to assume I think.

BTW a question for those who watched e4 last night
Did Silas mean to kill Texas or Lyndsay?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->