Hollyoaks

Me too.

Like, I just can't even bring myself to discuss it

Spoilers ladies :)
Monday, November 11

One intrigued villager turns detective, but will they uncover the truth behind Browning's fate? Desperate, Cindy, Lindsey and Mercedes are forced to face up to their demons.

Tuesday, November 12

Freddie is caught up in a spiral of overwhelming events. Finn and Robbie plot their revenge on an unsuspecting victim. Trevor finds himself cutting a raw deal, and Dirk seeks solace in an unlikely source.

Wednesday, November 13

As Patrick gets wind of Finn and Robbie's plan, is trouble in store for John Paul? Worried about Phoebe and Vincent, George makes a stunning discovery, but can he stop them before it's too late? Meanwhile, Phoebe is left devastated by her mum's harsh antics, and Joe makes a shock confession under pressure. Carmel struggles to look after a poorly baby Matthew, and Tony gets a shocking message.

Thursday, November 14

George, Tilly and Esther embark on a road trip to Ireland to stop Phoebe and Vincent from making a colossal mistake, but will they succeed? Meanwhile, Trevor offers a devastated villager a way out.

Friday, November 15

Tony plays with fire as he attempts to cut a deal of his own, but will he be taken seriously? And as the evidence is discovered by Diane, will he confess to his sins? Darren's suspicions escalate, and Sam receives a stern warning.

Anna Shaffer who plays Ruby has quit
https://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/...s-anna-shaffer-to-leave-ruby-button-role.html

And Doug's mother turns up in the next month. for something

I enjoyed seeing Sienna get played by the Irish girl, mwahaha. The Browning storyline is silly but I like it. :D

That was too obvious, I wanted to be shocked :(

Ooooh I look forward to Monday... I was so tempted to FL it tonight but hate being ahead :haha:

She's going to keep him locked up until Christmas then he's going to kill her I reckon! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->